Part 1

Sasuke's POV

I wonder if you're here? Karin.

Karin's POV

I sat on the flight to my hometown wondering if I made the right decision. It was easy to leave but hard to come back but I had to go to Senju Academy. So coming back here was inevitable. I'm different now. Once my Mom died all I knew was school and work and I still graduated top of my class. I wonder if I'll see anybody I used to know here. I hope don't.

         I arrived at my dorm room and it looked like a two bedroom apartment. My roommate was sitting on the couch. I've never really had friends so us becoming besties is a low possibility. "I waited for you to arrive so you could pick which room. Since my boyfriend goes here I won't spend a lot of nights here.", She said. "Oh thank you.", I said. "I haven't looked yet so come on.", She said standing up. We looked at both rooms and they looked about the same size but I wanted the one with an easy escape route. If things get bad here I want to leave without trace just like I did when I lived her before.

           "My name's Hinata.", She said. "Karin.", I said. "Get dressed. We're going out to look at all the freshman activities outside.", She said. "Oh. Um okay.", I said. "We're gonna be besties I've already decided.", She said. Oh okay. Maybe she's like me.

       I just had to do my hair when she barged in. "Maybe knock next time.", I said. "Oh yeah. I just wanted to see if you needed help with your hair. It's so pretty.", She said. "Really?", I asked. "Yeah. It makes you stand out in a good way. You're really pretty.", she said. "Thank you. So are you.", I said. "Do you have a boyfriend?", she asked. "Nope.", I said. "Sneaky link?", she asked. "I used to but I cut him off.", I said. "If you want another one my man has just the friend for you. Wait scratch that. My friend is real territorial over him even though they aren't dating and never have.", she said. "Dick must be good then tell him hit me up.", I said. "Bet.", she said.

         We went outside and it was packed. People everywhere. "So where to first?", I asked. "The booths.", she said pulling me.

                             Sasuke's POV

        No one knows about Karin even Naruto.  "Are we going outside all the freshman are out.", Naruto said. "You have a girlfriend.", I said. "The freshman is for you.", He said. "Oh. We can go see.", I said shrugging. "Oh yeah. Hinata has a friend for you.", He said. "Friend for me?", I asked confused. "Sneaky link.", he said. "What she look like?", I asked. "Lemme ask.", He said. "Better not be a chopped bitch.", I said. "She said badder than any bitch you've fucked with.", Naruto said. "Doubt it. Bitch probably told her to say that.", I said. "Find out.", he said shrugging.

      "So we going outside?", I asked. "Yeah Hinata's out there with her friend.", He said. "Okay.", I said. I wonder if I'll see her out there.

                            Karin's POV

        We sat down under a tree exhausted. "All you did was find a job.", Hinata said. "I'd feel so incomplete without one.", I said. "I've never had a job. Not to sound spoiled I'm just telling you.", she said. "You must be rich.", I said. "Generational wealth.", She said. "I work to past the time.", I said. "You don't have any friends?", she asked. "I wouldn't call what I had friends. We smoked together, drink, and would go out to eat but that's all. We knew once high school ended we'd go our separate ways.", I said. "Welp that lead you to me so I guess that's good.", she said. "Yeah.", I said.

            "Let's go back to our dorm there's a party later.", she said. "Bet.", I said. "Let's get blackout drunk.", she said. "Don't gotta tell me twice.", I said and she smiled.