Part 3

Sasuke's POV

          "Sasuke it's winter break soon and you still haven't brought a single girl here. You don't even go out.", Naruto said. "I feel like we have this same convo every two weeks.", I said. "I mean if you're stuck on Karin so bad, why not go see her?", He asked. "No.", I said. Honestly I just wanted to see her face at this point. Hear her talk and laugh and get used to how different everything is. I want to have a normal conversation where we're not going back and forth about something. "Sasuke what makes Karin so special. It's obvious you knew her somehow.", He said. "Just someone I used to know.", I said. "I'm your best friend for a reason.", He said. "Doesn't mean you have to know every detail of my life.", I said.

       "Let's car pool.", Naruto said. "Okay.", I said grabbing my keys. "Never seen you move so fast.", He said. "Shut up.", I said. We got outside their dorms and went upstairs. Hinata opened the door and smiled. "She's here but she's asleep cause she's working a long shift later.", She said. "You should see your face right now.", Naruto said with a smirk. "I still want to see her.", I said pushing past Hinata. "Just don't wake her up before she murders me.", Hinata said.

       I opened her door and walked in. She laid there sleeping peacefully. I wonder if she cares to see me at all. I moved the hair out of her face and kissed her forehead. Then I looked at the tear stains on her face. I hope my mom isn't over working her. I think I'll come and visit them today. Surprising both of them. I left her room and Hinata and Naruto stood with a smirk. "The hell?", I asked. "You like her.", Hinata said. "More than anything you feel towards Sakura.", Naruto said. "I don't feel anything towards Sakura so that's a low bar.", I said. "Why not just admit it it's not like we'll tell her.", Hinata said. "Yall just don't understand. Let's go.", I said leaving.

                             Karin's POV

           I sat in Mikoto's office with her and looked at houses with her. "I think we could really flip this house and sell it.", she said scrolling through pictures. "It's actually really ugly and I don't see the potential plus looking into the surrounding area it'd probably take a while a sell.", I said and she smiled. "You have to see the potential and everything.", she said. "Okay but to see the potential in that you'd have to demolish it and start from scratch.", I said and she laughed. "Okay I'll send you some other houses I want opinions on while I work on the ones in progress.", she said. "Okay.", I said.

           I was scrolling through houses when Sasuke came barging. "Sasuke?", Mikoto questioned. "I um... brought lunch.", He said holding up food and drinks. "You've never brought lunch before.", She said. "I was in the area.", He said. Then in the corner of my eye I saw her mouthing and pointing at me. "I actually have a meeting soon.", She said standing up and immediately looked at her schedule. "You have an hour. You can eat with us.", I said. "Okay.", she said like she didn't really want to.

             We all sat and talked kinda like we used to when Sasuke and I were friends. It was nice and we talked about old times. Sasuke and I kept looking at each other and smiling when his mom would mentioned something we used to do together. "Okay I actually have to go for my meeting now. See you later Sasuke.", she said kissing his forehead and leaving.

  "Have you been avoiding me?", Sasuke asked. "No. Should I be?", I asked. "It's just we haven't seen each other since you know.", He said. "Yeah. I've been busy all my free  goes towards this internship. I love it.", I said smiling and he smiled.

        "Maybe put some of that free time towards me.", He said. "Why? You just wanna get in these drawls.", I said. "I just want us to be friends again.", He said. "We can be friends.", I said. "With benefits?", he asked. "We're grown but yeah.", I said. "Okay but I genuinely just want us to hangout.", He said. "I'm busy. When I have time though I'll tell Naruto to inform you.", I said. "Naruto?", He asked. "I don't have your number and I see Naruto all the time.", I said. "Let me give you my number.", he said. "Ask for it.", I said. "Don't be difficult.", he said. "I'm not.", I said. "Okay well I'm gone.", He said standing up. "Bye.", I said getting back to work.