chapter 8

We talk for a bit then rantaro sits down. "We should play spin the bottle." Rantaro suggested, everyone agreed and rantaro got up to get one of his dad's empty beer bottles, "doesn't your dad hit you with that?" Kaede says teasingly, rantaro shot her a glare, kaede came because she's rantaro's bff, which isn't a problem since she's nice to have around and everyone likes her.

Rantaro joins the circle and sits across from me, he places the bottle in the middle. "Who wants to go first?" Rantaro says. "Meee!" Maki raises her hand while smiling.

Maki spins the bottle, it lands on her crush, kaede, both of them start blushing and the others start giggling, they both lean over and kiss eachother, they were blushing a lot and when they stopped, kaede was smiling softly and looking away while making had this stupid smile on her face, she looks mesmerised.

The next round I span the bottle and it landed on rantaro, which I didn't mind since I'm quite fond of him and I think he's pretty, he was blushing a lot and kaede had a smug look on her face, shuichi looks mad. We both leaned in and kissed, it was nice, when it was done, I smiled softly at rantaro, his entire face was red, shuichi looks really mad.

When the next person spun the bottle, shuichi held my hand, his grip was very tight. After a few rounds it was shuichi's turn, he spun the bottle and it landed on rantaro, kaede burst into laughter and rantaro looked like he had just been violated. "I am not kissing this freak!" Rantaro whines, shuichi really didn't want to kiss rantaro either. "You have to do it, it's the rules, you were perfectly fine when you kissed kokichi." Maki says while smirking. "That's because kokichi's not a dirty freak! I'm not playing this game anymore!" Rantaro gets up and goes out the room.

shuichi sighed, he doesn't want to kiss rantaro especially since that would be shuichi's first kiss and rantaro bullies shuichi. Shuichi holds my hand tightly, kaede gets up to go follow rantaro to try persuade him by saying "it's just a game."