D N F-𝓼𝓶𝓾𝓽

CARLOS SAINZ x  RACE ENGINEER Y/N

"It's lights out and away we go" I hear the commentator say and I watch as my boyfriend, Carlos sainz, takes the start and all is well. That is until the last lap, the fifth corner before the finish-line, he has an engine failure and fails to cross the line.

I immediately stand up from my chair and storm over to the engineers.

"What the fuck happened? What the hell did you do?!" I start screaming at them and they just shrug their shoulder. "Of course you don't fucking know, Jesus Christ" I turn around and pick the bridge of my nose in irritation when I see Carlos in the corner of my eye.

I continue yelling at engineers when I feel a hand on my lower back leading me away.

"Who-" I say but I'm cut of by the person leaning into my ear saying "vamos, hermosa" he says and I know it's Carlos immediately. We been in a secret relationship since a few months back.

"They're so stupid, they don't even know what they're fucking doing." I say as he leads me into his drivers room and I start rummaging around it, searching for something-anything.

"¿Qué estás haciendo? (What are you doing?)" he asks and it's only then I turn around to see him staring right at me with lust in his eyes.

"I-I don't know" I say and he pulls me to his lap, facing him.

"Calm down, okay?" He says as he grabs my hips hard, and I cup his face.

"How are you not angry?" I ask, staring into his eyes.

"Oh I am, trust me, cariña. But I could think of some ideas to take it out" he says possessively.

"Oh and what did you have in mind?" I ask, knowing damn well what he has on his mind right now because I feel him harden under me.

"Someone could hear" I say, becoming undeniably wet.

"I don't care, I'm sure they don't mind either" he says as he starts kissing my neck.

"Mh Carlos" I moan as he sucks on my sweet spot.

"Yes, mi hermosa?" His hands run up and down my waist and hips.

"I need you so bad, I don't think you understand" I say as I throw my head back, giving him more access.

"Oh I understand, or rather-i see. You're so wet" he says and I feel my face redden.

"Oh I-uhm" I try but I don't get a good sentence out.

"Don't be ashamed" he flips us over and lays me on the couch, crawling on top of me, pulling me in for a deep kiss as my hands claw at his back.

I hear him groan when I claw at his back and shoulders so I don't stop. "Please, Carlos" I say between the kisses.

"Please what, mi amor? He says

"Please fuck me" I beg.

"Tan necesitada"  he says under his breath as he takes off my shirt and pants and then his. And I can't help but stare. "Mi hermosa mujer"

He slides into me and I moan loudly. "Fuck"

"No no, let them know, let them hear you" he groans as he thrusts into me.

"But-" I try but I'm cut of by a short "no" and I don't make any more resistance.

I scratch and claw at his back and shoulders, like I'm trying to grab onto something but obviously can't find anything.

"ángel, keep doing that" he groans and I don't plan to stop and as his thrusts become harder my moans becomes louder.

"Yes, mi amor, yes keep screaming" he whimpers.

"I'm-I'm close, Carlos-" I moan as my back arches.

"I know, do it" he orders and I do as he says and I come on his dick and not long after he comes inside me.

He then slops down on top of me and we both catch our breaths.

"We have to tell them now, they already know I've got you screaming my name, begging for more" he smiles.

I smile back at him as he puts a piece of hair behind my ear.

Soooo this is the first chapter pls let me know what u think!!!! Love youuuuuuuu!!