T E N S E-𝓈𝓂𝓊𝓉

I'm sitting on the couch in Carlos' villa in Madrid when the door swings open. He's been very tense recently after what Ferrari announced and I've been trying to calm him down but it only works for a while.What Carlos doesn't know is that I booked a trip for us.

"Hey, what's going on?" I ask as he sits on the edge of the bed and I crawl towards him.

"I don't know" he says as he puts his face in his hands.

"Well I have a surprise for you, and it's actually happening tonight" I say and hug him from behind. "I've booked a trip for us"

"You did? Where?" He asks.

"You'll see" I say, I've started packing for him already so I let him pack the rest so he can choose what he wants to bring as well.

~~~timeskip

When we've arrived at our Airbnb we set our bags down and Carlos kisses me.

"This is what I needed" he says. We explore the house, seeing what room is where, and after dinner we sit outside and look at the sunset. I'm laying in his lap as we talk.

Suddenly I feel Carlos hands on my hips, then slide up to my breasts. I smirk up at him and he does the same.

"You've been so tense recently" I say.

"Why don't you help me with that then?" He says before carrying me to the bedroom and throwing me down on the bed after slapping my ass.

"Please" I take my top off and he does the same. He starts kissing my neck, leaving hickeys all over.

"Sí, mi hermosa. What do you want?" He asks, knowing damn well what I want.

"You" I answer, arching my back.

He chuckles and takes my underwear off as well as his.

"Oh fuck, Carlos"

"So beautiful, I love you so much" he praises and I feel my need for him growing.

He pushes into me and I moan loudly

"Let the neighbors know, honey" he says with a huge smirk on his face. And I keep moaning his name.

"You're-oh fuck" i gasp as he hits all the right spots.

"You can take it, mi amor" ge groans and I claw at his back which only seems to turn him on more. "Fuck" he whimpers as he roughly slams into me.

"Right there-oh yes" I moan, I'm hoping the neighbors are far enough away because they probably wouldn't let this one slip "I'm-" I stutter.

"I know, hermosa, I know" he growls "go on" he says and I let go and moan as I come around him, and a few seconds later he finishes as well as I ride out my high.

"Fuck" I say as I breath heavily. He lays beside me and scoops me up into his arms. "Got all your anger out?" I joke and he nods while stroking my hair.

"Did I go too hard, mi hermosa?" He asks softly, genuine care in his voice.

"No" I smile, and after a while I fall asleep on top of him.

SORRY FOR SHORT CHAPTER!!! just wanted to get something out and I don't really feel like Carlos is that into foreplay? But idk. I'm still figuring out how to write him ANYWAY
MWAH MWAH MWAH

(Not proof read)