Clingy

Y/n pov:

You had a really long day in your job and you were very tired, so you just wanted to go home to your boyfriend and crawl into his arms.

You wrote Oakley that you are driving home, so when you came he was already standing in front of the door, waiting for you.

You saw him and you felt so much better already. "Hi babe" Oakley said while you jumped on him hugging him. "Hi" you whispered in his neck.

He went in the house with you clinging onto him and went to the living room and sat on the couch. "Baby, are you alright?" Oakley said. "Yeah, I'm fine" you replied, feeling a lot better with him.

Oakley pov:

"Why you so clingy today?" I asked, honestly wanting to know, cause she has never been so clingy.

"I'm not clingy, I just really missed you today" she replied with an attitude , but do I believe her, no." Then explain this" I said showing her how we are sitting with her practically in my clothes already.

"Okay, well maybe I am clingy but does that bother you?" She asked lifting her head up from my shoulder."No, not at all"," that's good".

"Well babe I'll go on live, is that okay with you?" I asked her. "Yeah that's okay" she mumbled in my shoulder.

I took my phone and went on Instagram and and pressed go live button. After a while a lot of people were joined, so I said "ask some questions people and I'll answer them".

"Is y/n always this clingy?" I read the question."nah usually not, I don't know why she's so clingy today".

After a while I ended the live cause I really needed to go to the toilet, so I asked y/n "babe could you please get off of me, I really need to pee?"

She didn't reply me so I looked at her and saw that she was sleeping. I guess she was very tired - I thought. I took her up to the bedroom and put her to bed. Then I finally went to toilet, did my things and went to cuddle with yn.

Authors note:

I'm sorry if this is very bad, I promise you it'll get better (hopefully).👍
And please write some requests...