Sick

Cench pov:

I am sick, sleeping in my bed and talking on the phone with yn. She wants to come here, but I am sick, and I don't want her to get sick too.

Yn pov:

"Babe I dont care what you're saying, you're sick and I want to take care of you, just like you take care of me when I'm sick"

You were having a fight with cench, because he was sick and he doesn't want you to come and take care of him, because he thinks you're gonna get sick too.

"But babe you're gonna get sick too, and I don't want that to happen."

"Ok and who cares if I get sick I definetly don't, because right now you're my top priority."

"Ok if you really want you can come, but if you get sick then don't come to me."

" oh we both know that if I get sick you're gonna come and take care of me.

...

"Anyways what do you need for me to bring?"

"I need... you to come and cuddle me, and maybe some soup, and some snacks."

"Alright ill bring them to you"

~After 20 minutes~

You arrived at his home. You go to the kitchen to make him a soup and you heard slight snoring so you know that he's asleep.

After a while the soup is ready so you go to his bedroom, and see that he's slowly waking up.

"Hi cench"

"Hi" he answered with a slightly sore throat.

"Here, take this soup it will make you feel better" and you give him the soup and he starts eating it.

"Mmm my favourite"

"Yeah, thats why I made it"

After a while he eats the soup and you can see that he feels at least slightly better.

"Come cuddle me pleasee" he whines like a baby.

"Okay okay I'm coming dont worry"

You get in bed and he lays on your chest and tangles your feet together.

"I love you and thank you for coming" he says feeling rather tired.

"No problem darling, I love you too" you answer

Authors note:

If this is really bad I am truly sorry cause this is my first time writing these...