EPILOGUE

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

♪ seven years later━━━━━━━━━━

seven years later
━━━━━━━━━━

"Hello everyone. My name is Riki Nishimura and I'll be looking after you during this hour." said Riki to all the students in front of him. "Your teacher told me there was a little mute girl in this class."

Riki scanned the classroom and saw a little girl raise her hands.

"There you are." he said with a smile. "Come on, I'll show you something."

The little girl got up shyly and went close to Riki.

The whole class watched her, a little intrigued.

"What's your biggest dream, little girl ?"

She took a piece of chalk and wrote what she wanted to say on the board, not knowing that Riki knew sign language perfectly well. "To talk." then she started playing with her fingers.

"Oh, talk." he crouched in front of her and stroked her little cheeks. "I'll grant your wish."

The little girl's face lit up suddenly and she smiled at Riki, impatient for her greatest dream to come true.

Riki opened his briefcase and took out his invention.

"When I was younger, there was a girl in my class who was mute." Riki began to walk through the rows, showing his machine more closely to the students. "I learned sign language for her. I wanted her to feel like herself, to forget the fact that she couldn't speak. All I wanted to do was make her life a little easier."

The pupils were staring intently at the machine Riki was holding in his hands. The little girl standing at the blackboard looked at him with her mouth slightly open. She drank in his words.

"Her biggest dream was to speak. She often talked to me about it and often tried to pronounce a sound."

He returned to the blackboard and joined the little girl who hadn't moved.

"But she never succeeded and I never heard the sound of her voice."

He caressed the little girl's head, then placed his free hand on her shoulder.

"Today I've lost sight of her and I don't talk to her anymore, but I'll manage to grant her wish through other people."

He began to install his machine on the little girl's neck and once in place, he smiled at her and touched the tip of her nose. "Just like you."