34

The 5 bozos

Choirizz
Ryujinnn
You haven't been online in 2 hours
That's surprising knowing your addiction
to insta

You_nah
She's with yeji

Choirizz
Oh
Waitttt
Are they... doing something???

You_nah
I thought you were innocent, Lia 😔

Rj_sh1n
YA'LL ARE SOME DIRTY MINDED
BASTARDS

Yeddeongz
We're literally cuddling and watching a
movie

You_nah
Cuteeee

Choirizz
Cute

Rj_sh1n
Yeah
So leave us tf alone you
animals

You_nah
That's not very nice 😔

Rj_sh1n
Oh well 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

"Ryujin?"

Ryujin hummed, looking away from the television and looking at yeji.

"Um.. our relationship is still secret. Do you want anyone to know?" Yeji asked quietly.

Ryujin smiled "I'm ready when your ready, babe. I won't force you into anything, and I won't tell anyone if your not ready."

"We're in this together, it's your decision too." Yeji replied.

"Baby, I honestly don't mind. I'll wait for you, and I'll wait for as long as I need. When your ready, I'm ready. Okay?"

Yeji started blushing crazily as she connected their lips.

Ryujin smiled into the kiss as she grabbed her waist and pulled her closer as their bodies collide.

"I love you, so much."

"I love you more, my yeji."

Yuna was still hanging around with chaeryeong. Chaeryeong was enjoying her comfort, and never wanted her to leave.

"I should get going." Yuna said. Those words broke Chaeryeong's heart.

"Oh.. okay." Chae said and managed to let out a fake smile.

"I'm going to visit Jisu." Yuna said as she stood up, she grabbed her phone and her car keys.

"Jisu? Isn't she your crush? Are you gonna ask her out?" Chaeryeong questioned.

"I'm not ready to ask her out yet, why?" Yuna questioned.

Chaeryeong went speechless. Yuna was suddenly acting cold towards her, and why?

"Why are you acting like that?" Chaeryeong built up the courage, and she asked quietly.

"Acting like what?" Yuna asked as she arched a brow.

"Your suddenly acting cold, acting like you don't care."

Yuna scoffed "why wouldn't I care? I've stayed with you last night and all day today. Do you want me to stay with you forever or something?"

Yes

"No.. I didn't mean it like that. It's just... your leaving in such a hurry, and your suddenly acting cold. Did I say something wrong? Do something wrong?" Chaeryeong asked.

"I don't get what your talking about. Why are you so fussed—"

Chaeryeong let out a loud annoyed groan "then just leave, just fucking leave."

Yuna frowned "me? Acting cold? Your the one swearing at me."

"Just go to Jisu." Chaeryeong said, rolling her eyes.

"Why do you care so much? Don't forget your the one who ghosted us all for a week."

Chaeryeong widened her eyes and looked at her "WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU, YUNA? I TOLD YOU WHY I IGNORED YOU ALL, THATS PROOF YOU DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT MY MENTAL HEALTH."

"I NEVER SAID THAT." Yuna shouted back and stomped her foot loudly "YOUR THE ONE BEING SO FUSSED ABOUT ME LEAVING, LIKE WHATS THE BIG DEAL—"

"BECAUSE I FUCKING LIKE YOU."

Once chaeryeong shouted that, they both fell silent.

They were both frozen and they looked away from each other instantly.

It was so quiet.

So awkward.

Chaeryeong finally spoke again, with tears prickling her eyes.

"I liked you, but I guess it wasn't obvious enough."

Yuna finally looked at her, though chaeryeong was still looking away from her.

"Chaeryeong.. I'm sorry.."

"For what? For what exactly? Just go away, go see Lia, your crush."

"I'm sorry Chae. I shouldn't have shouted at you. I'm sorry for acting cold, I didn't realise. Im really tired... I'm so sorry... I shouldn't have yelled at you, and I shouldn't have been so rude about it. And I'm sorry... that I like someone else." Yuna whispered the last bit, but chaeryeong heard damn well.

She already knew, anyway.

Chaeryeong took a shaky breath and looked to the floor as she couldn't hold her tears back anymore. Those words repeated through her brain and cracked her heart into pieces.

"Don't be sorry. If you like someone else, it isn't your fault. As long as your happy... I'll be happy." Chaeryeong said, her voice shaking. It was obvious she was crying, you could hear it in her voice.

Yuna stepped forward to hug her but chaeryeong put her hands on her shoulders, making Yuna stop in her tracks and sigh.

"Just go to Jisu. If you hug me, and stay longer, it'll make things harder." Chaeryeong said as she faked a smile through her pouring tears.

Yuna gulped.

"Bye chaeryeong."

"Bye.."

Chaeryeong watches as Yuna slowly turned around and slowly walked away. Soon enough she heard the front door open.

And once it shut, she fell to her knees and cried.

Yuna stood outside Chaeryeong's front door and let out a long sigh.

Somethings stopping me from asking out Jisu... and what is it...

Some yuchae drama