43

Chaeryeong stormed into the company building like an angry bull.

She walked confidently down the hall as she got the attention of a lot of people and staff members.

She went in the elevator, along with the others, and went up to the floor she needed to be at.

She then walked down the hall, making it to ryujin's managers office and burst the door open.

Making him jump and look up from his paperwork.

Chaeryeong stormed over to him and slammed her palms on his desk, making him jump.

He saw Yuna, jisu and yeji standing by the door way.

"You crazy bastard, listen here. What is your problem, dude. Why do you have such a big issue with yeji and ryujin? As soon as they are happy, for once, you have to swoop down and come ruin it like you always fucking do." Chaeryeong yelled.

The man gulped, wide eyed.

Chaeryeong continued.

"This is what your gonna do you old bastard. Your gonna let yeji and ryujin stay happy together, but your also gonna let Ryujin have her job back. You understand me you prick? And 'no' is not an answer. You ruin everything, just let them be happy."

The man just chuckled "and what if I said no?"

Chaeryeong sighed "guess your gonna learn the hard way."

LEE CHAERYEONG PUNCHED SHIN RYUJIN'S MANAGER??

Lee chaeryeong, started yelling at shin ryujin's manager, and punched him afterwards

This is what she said :

"I only punched him because him and his ugly ass ruined everything. He ruined ryujin's job, and tried to ruin Ryujin and Yeji's relationship. Like?? They're obviously happy and healthy and that old son of a bitch had to come down like a fucking bird and ruin it all. His face ruins my day."

"YES CHAERYEONG"

"I'M PROUD OF YOU CHAE"

"YES!! NOW LETS GET RYUJIN BACK"

"CHAERYEONG DID THE RIGHT THING"

"TEAM CHAERYEONG AND RYEJI"

"WOOO"

"MY WIFE"

"CHAERYEONG IS SO SAVAGE"

The 5 bozos

Chaeryeong_official
Wooo
That felt good
I kinda think I should've done more then a punch tho

Choirizz
I agree

You_nah
So proud of you

Rj_sh1n
WTF??
CHAERYEONG??
I JUST SAW WHAT WAS POSTED ON KOREA NEWS??

You_nah
Wait, you still have instagram?

Rj_sh1n
I got happy because my manager said I could keep my job and also keep yeji
And I was crying of joy
I got the app again and the first thing I saw
WAS CHAERYEONG YELLING AT HIM AND SLAPPING HIM??

Chaeryeong_official
lol

Rj_sh1n
Crazy bitch
I'm proud of you

Chaeryeong_official
🥰🥰🥰
Now all of you
Come round mine
Let's have a sleepover
A movie night and order some take out?

Choirizz
Already here