3. Meeting

Teri laag aisi laagi

Rain saari saari jaagi

Teri laag kaisi maahiya

Tune hi ki manmaani

Ek bhi na meri maani

Aise kyun sataaya maahiya

________________________________________________________________

ASHWINI BETA, YOUR IN-LAWS ARE HERE...

When I see Aarav come into the house, I can't help but feel overwhelmed.
The moment I see his handsome face and his charming smile, it's like time slows down for me. As he walks towards me, I can't help but be struck by how attractive he is. His gentle persona and caring nature make him even more approachable and lovable.

When he comes near me, I feel my heart beating fast and my body feeling warm. It's like I am under a spell and it's all because of Aarav.

She watches as Aarav approaches her, forcing himself to smile and flirt with her. It's like he's playing a part, rather than genuinely trying to be affectionate. He's obviously not interested in her, but he's putting up a front for the sake of appearances.

You can tell that Aarav is uncomfortable with the whole situation, and that he's just going through the motions out of obligation. He really doesn't want to be here and he's just trying to get through this awkward interaction.

Despite Aarav's disinterest, he continues to play the part, maintaining the faux charm and flirting with Ashwini.

"You look so beautiful," he says with the same artificial smile.
Ashwini is clearly taken with the attention, and she can't help but feel flattered and charmed. She laughs at his lame jokes and enjoys the attention he's giving her.

Aarav continues to force himself to flirt, but you can tell from the tense look on his face that he can't wait to be done with this interaction.

"Aayyeii samdhi ji, idhr bethiye" said Ashwini's parents trying to settle Aarav's parents and being cautious keeping in mind that they are hosting groom's parents "Ashwini beta, tum jao aur Aarav ko ghar dikhado" Ashwini and Aarav set off to see Ashwini's house as he hasn't seen it before.

"Your daughter is very nice, you have brought her up really well" Said Rahul Malhotra "I am very sure that your daughter will take care of my son and they will live happily with their..." He was about to say about the child but stopped "married life yk" He managed the whole conversation but he would have been caught any minute...

"She is the star of our eyes as she is our only child. We always want to see her happy and I hope Aarav and Ashwini take care of each other" said Tina Oberoi very calmly and giving an assuring smile "We have met Aarav a few times and it looks like he had a really good upbringing. And now when both of our children have decided to get married, we should get them married.

"Yes Of course Mrs. Oberoi, lets discuss the functions of marriage" Said Aarav's mother and was cut by a voice of Ashwini from behind.

"Aunty, don't you think that we must get to the wedding directly?" Said Ashwini knowing that they can;t delay marriage because of the child

"Why? What's the hurry? Aarav is our pampered child and we have to get him married with pomp and glory. We want all the functions to be done and want to enjoy the most of it. I am sure that your parents would want the same" She said with an irritated face and Ashwini knew that she is going to face problems with her. Mr. and Mrs. Oberoi nodded at her and Ashwini knew that her parents would create a ruckus in agreeing to all this "Right Mr. Malhotra?" She said facing her husband confident enough to know that he will agree with her.

"No, I think it's their marriage and it should be their decision to decide the kind of marriage they want. If they want to marry straight up then where is the problem?" Aarav and Ashwini knew that even he wasn't ready with this but had to agree because of the child

"Sorry Mr. Rahul to interrupt but even we don't agree with this because we also want our daughter to get married with pomp and glory. After all she is our only child. Why do you want to get married straight up?" Said Ashwini's father in a stern tone confused about what she said and why

"Uncle, I think she is right because we can't take so much off from our work and all those functions are just like that. we must get married straight up" said Aarav and listening about work convinced Ashwini's parents as they were aware about the duties of being a doctor..

"Ok if it's about work, then I don't think we should have a problem. Right, Ritesh?. After all its upto them" Said Ashwini's mom and her dad agreed

Aarav's mom ANJALI MALHOTRA didn't seem to agree but after a lot of discussion she said yes with a heavy heart.

"Now that most of the things are decided, let's have some food. Ashwini has made every single dish" said Tina Oberoi sounding very calm and proud of her daughter.

Someone entered from the gate and it was none other than Ashwini's best friend - SARA KOHLI. She came to stand beside Ashwini

"Sorry, I got late because of some work at last minute.. I am so happy you are finally getting married.. " said Sara and seemed happy about the marriage but no one knew about the things in her heart except Aarav

"Don't sorry me. You are super late. I was waiting for you. I was super nervous but now it's ok. Ofcourse you don't care." Ashwini said making a pout looking super cute

"Sorry na meri jaan"

"Hm..it's ok. Now come and join everyone for dinner. I have prepared it." Ashwini said and seated everyone down to serve the dinner.

Sara was sitting just beside Aarav and something was just not right as they exchanged glances and their legs beneath the table was touching each other aggressively

"Food is very tasty beta, stay happy." Said Rahul Malhotra and gave blessings to Ashwini

"So everyone after a lot of struggle, I have found a couple name - #Aaravini. How's it?" Said Sara seeing towards Aarav and giving a smile that was not actually a smile but something else.

"It's good #Aaravinikishaadi " said Ashwini and all the parents nodded smiling and talking to each other

"Have you both decided the venue?" Asked Sara eager to know everything with a hint of jealousy and anger in her eyes.

"You know that I have always wanted to have a royal wedding that too at a place like Jaipur or udaipur" Said Aarav making Sara a little bit insecure but why is she so insecure ?

"Ok then, we must find a venue and book it after 10 days for 3 days so that all the guests can settle down in the resort in one day, marriage on second day and on third day departure" said Aarav's dad and everyone agreed except Aarav's mom who wasn't still happy

Everyone sat from tables and greeted each other.

"Bye JIJU" said Sara with a lot of stress on word jiju

"Come, I will drop you guys" said Ashwini and went to drop them till the basement "Aarav, text me when you reach home" she said in a flirty tone "I love you"

"I love you too baby" he said kissing her on her lips as his parents were seated in car ...

________________________________________________

Did you guys like the chapter? If you did please leave the comments to motivate me to write more.. love each one of you 💋

SPOILER : YOU WILL MEET YOUR MALE LEAD IN NEXT CHAPTER 💗

Word Limit : 1300 WORDS...