6. A Bitter Truth

Enna sona kyun rabb ne banaya

Aavan jaavan te main yaara nu manaavan

________________________________________________________________________________

MORNING OF THE WEDDING DAY

Armaan wakes up after sleeping in an unconscious state in his room last night. He realized the happenings of last night and immediately wandered in his room to check if Khanna (his Personal Assistant) has got the files for him.

When he didn't find the files, he called Khanna and started to speak without letting him speak a word "Why have I hired you? To always disobey me? To always do opposite as I say.? Where are the fucking files, I told you get me by today?"

Khanna who was now habitual facing the anger of Armaan calmly answered, "Good morning, sir, I came to your room today and rang the bell, but no one opened the gate. Maybe you were asleep. So, I have mailed you the details and the CCTV footage. Also, the details as hardcopy will be in your room within 5 minutes if you want."

"No, it's okay. I will check the mail but remember that the file and footage doesn't get to anybody else's hands." he said and cut the call abruptly as he was too desperate to know about whereabouts of Aarav and drag him out from the life of Ashwini,

To check upon the details of Aarav, he opened his mailbox and started to look for a single clue to break the marriage just like a vampire looks for blood.

The first thing he came through was his father's name and then it didn't take even a minute for him to realize the reason behind pale face of Aarav when he met him for the first time. "Ok, so Aarav is the son of Mr. Rahul Malhotra who owns the India's 2nd most richest business industry. I thought that he was here as a guest but he turned out to be the groom's father. Interesting" he said to himself and smirked because he realized that he has the game in his hands now.

"I will write his destiny with my hands and it's better for him to be scared of me after the consequences he had faced earlier because he took the rivalry with the owner of number 1 business industry, the Rajput's industry which is not owned by my father but myself only. He is the one who is eating from his father's money but I have become this big starting from scratch."

He read all the remaining details but couldn't find anything else which could be used as a weapon so he opened the CCTV footage and went through it. In one of them, he saw Ashwini and Aarav kissing each other which made him to fume in anger and clench his fist in jealousy. "She is mine. She won't marry that a*sshole. If today she will be marrying someone, it's going to me..just me"

He watched all the footage but couldn't find anything suspicious so he has lost all hope to remove that man from Ashwini's life as he knew the trust and faith she has in Aarav.

He changed into his clothes as he got the call from Ansh that Ashwini is calling him as she was getting mehandi on her hand in her room. There were just close friends and family.

As he entered her room in his white kurta, looking so mesmerizing that Ashwini's friend couldn't take her gaze off him

"Is he your friend? I saw him at bachelor's too last night" Asked Shivani with her finger pointed towards Armaan

"Yes, he was my bestfriend during my childhood and we still share kind of the same bond" she said smiling and her hands kept open as the henna artist was applying mehandi on her hand.

"Please set me up with him." She said too desperate to just talk to Armaan

Ashwini laughed and called Armaan to introduce him to Shivani, "Armaan meet Shivani, my really good friend"