CHAPTER FOUR

{Ka'rasi June Smith *kaykay*}

📍Dallas Texas

-also no i don't be proof reading unless I'm really free on time... y'all know what i be meaning to type .

"Kaykay" I heard a small voice say and I opened my eyes and saw remy standing there with a fruit roll up. I felt my head pounding and closed my eyes back. 

Yall know that feeling where you cried so hard your eyes heavy and your head hurt like a motherfucker... yea that feeling.

"Let ha wake up lil mama" I heard someone else say. I opened my eyes and saw zaza and  remy.

"Hey rere" i said smiling but I know my breath kicking!

I got up and went to his bathroom and saw a toothbrush laided out. I hen saw a towel on the towel holder. I looked down and saw i had on oversized shirt with boy basketball shorts.

I turned the water on and showered and all that

(Yea yea yea)

I got out the shower and put on the joggers and graphic tee on from his closet. I made his tee into a crop by twisting and tying and it was cute once i rolled up the joggers.

I walked downstairs and saw zaza, bino , zi,trey,liam, and some girl. I study the girl real quick.. She was pretty. She had a colored blonde wig and a white tee on with some tight fittited jeans.

"FRIENDDDDD" Bino said putting remy on Zay lap. I LAUGHED AND gave him a hug and he wasssss all extraaaa spinnging me around and shit.

"Wassaupp" trey said as the others said hi and the girl stayed quiet.

"This my girl CeeCee, bae this kaykay" Zi said. She smilied and waved and I  did the same before sitting down by zaza. He stared at me and looked away.

Remy ran behind The kitchen and I bet it to his game room. She stay in it 24/8 like girl go the fuck to beddd.

"friend you pregger?" Bino said and I instaly mugged him... AND HARDDDDD

"You calling me fat" I asked scrunching my face up.

"What no? If girls dont have periods right now its a baby formed in them that waits to be killed every month" He said quickly.

"Oh my fuck" I said throwing my head back sighing. This dude is fucking slow.

"You stupid cuh" trey said. He seemed fine by how he was acting but I dont know and Ion care.

"this bitch aggy as fuck" Liam said. aww troule in the ocean.

"ah shit what done happened now" Zi said laughing.

"So I did this drive by.. well not drive by but I went to kill that drug lord on 49th and Im over here talking to her on the phone while two dead ass people laying infornt of me" I zoned out thinking about my momma and dad.