CHAPTER SEVEN

{Zayvehin (Zay-v-in) Alonso black *Zaza}

📍Dallas Texas 

"my main niggaaaa" Bino said walking in the room with the rest of em , remy , my mama, and Hennessy.

A nigga feel weak as a bitch. Them niggas got what they got coming...

I studied them and saw Ceecee and ka'rasi wasn't here.. the fuck.

"wassam and wassup mama" I said hugging and dapping them up.

"Where Ka'rasi" I asked  of giving a flying fuck about Ceecee right now .

"Mann.." Bino said sighing and everybody in the room looked so fucking sad. 

I clenched my jaw and looked at bino.

"nah man.. naw bruh" I said lowly. Her annoying ass can't be dead... 

"She didn't even know she got shot.. she was covered in Ceecee and your blood" He started and I looked up.

"She was in shock once she got to you upstairs.. eyes dilated and all."

"when we was in the ambulance she was fucking fine but she looked at you and just was staring... i asked if she straight." 

"Her eyes rolled back and she fell into my hand and started seizing." He said lowly and I shot my head at him. 

"What the fuck you mean? She don't have fucking seizures dude? What is.. what the fuck?" I asked thinking. 

"She had a panic attack first and all that stress made her loose hella blood and start falling out foam and shit in ha mouth.. they said she straight . She in a room down the hall." Zi said looking down all sad.

"What's up with CeeCee" I asked getting up slowly to go with Ka'rasi. Niggas is tripping if they think I'm walking with crunches or a wheel chair.

"when they spun back again she got shot..." he said dryly. I sighed and shook my head. Time to mf heal so we can get back .

"Ma you straight" I asked looking at my mama. Bino scoffed and I mugged him and my mama nodded.

"U good" I asked Hennessy and she put remy down and gave me a hug. Cute.

"I'm glad you're okay bruh bruh" she sad and i said fasho before walking out with bino and Trey helping me on my sides.

My mama had to go so she Hennessy and remy left . Ian want remy to see her sister like this so I asked if they could take her.

I walked in the room and saw Ka'rasi in a hospital gown with her hair up in a clip thing. Her lashes seemed to be apart but she still looked good as fuck.

"hey Zayvhien."

"hey y'all.." she said lowly. 

"Hey friend ... you okay" Bino said as others asked questions. She answered and I studied her body language.

"Lemme talk to ha real quick " I said and they all left .

"I'm glad your okay.." She said and I nodded.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Noth- don't lie ta me talk to me" I said sitting on the chair in the room.

"I saw my parents..." She said and I listened.

"In this white room type thing.. I feel so free.." She said . I looked at her like she was crazy. 

"Free?"

"Yes Zay.. I felt comfortable.. that's all i needed to be able to ask my questions.. feel them.. hear them tell me they love me.." she said and she wiped a tear.

"Don't cry lil baby... you gotta finish this shit for you and remy. Fuck everyone else..." 

"You so fucking worried about making other people happy you not happy yourself" I said looking at her. 

"So you want me to go around not making people happy just for me to be happy?" She said scrunching her face.

"Nah I want you to stop trying to be a people pleaser and make sure you straight before worrying about every body and they fucking mama" I said and she rolled her eyes.

"Anyways" She said . She always say that shit when she wrong , don't wanna argue , or just wanna say that shit. 

"naw we not finna discard this shit today." I said sitting up ignoring the pain.

"So you gon sit here and tell me youn think you make people happy before you're happy" I said looking at her. She just sighed and shrugged.

"Use yo mouth and speak . Remy happy while you still thinking about what the fuck you gon do with yall , you did everything for yo mama when you was going through depression from school stress, you stayed out yo pops way to see him happy and not arguing with yo mama..." I said and I saw her eyes tear up.

"You was never happy and you know that shit Ka'rasi." I said standing up going to get her cry baby ass.

"Stop crying... understand that at the end of the day you gotta have YOUR back and make sure YOU good" I said as she hugged me and I wrapped my arms around her hugging her.

"Ima miss them Zay" she said lowly.

"They forever with you" I said as she silently cried. 

Her heart so pure and I love that shit about her . 

-TOLD YALL NIGGASSSSS .

anyways broke my phone twice in 2 weeks bye😑