Chapter 7: A turn for the worst

✨️Artwork by me✨️
Anyway here's kai and his little fanclub he made!

[Note: "Normal", "Malay," please be aware of this tiny difference. and if you see these bits |".."| the character is thinking]

.

.

.

A blimp flew through the sky above the island, and everyone inside could feel the tension from the day before, aswell as whatever awaited them today.

"I had enough of this, I can't stand heights! Where's chen?" Neuro grumbled, walking to the front of the blimp with a hand on his waist only to find nobody there; nobody but them were inside the blimp.

The screen placed where supposedly the actual driving equipment was supposed to be would then flicker to life. "How do I know if this things on?.. oh, oh, oh, I see the light- oh, oh! I'm on! Right now?!" Were the muttered words from chen as he struggled to understand the logic of the very technology he was using. With him realizing soon after the remaining elemental masters entered the front.

He'd cough, "hello final nine! I see you are all eager for the tournament to commence! So one of you can win my staff of elements! Instead of fighting for a jade blade.. today, you'll be fighting for something different!" Chen continued, pressing a button resulting in the screen changing to show a different area; within the islands forest.

It would then room in to reveal none other than nya, the very girl that our hero and ninja had met before. She was walking around the jungle of green and had unfortunately glanced right up where the camera was. "Nya?" Kai muttered, feeling some sort of anxiety feeling of dread and fear in his stomach; he didn't like this one bit.

"We have an uninvited guest on the island!"(chen)----"She must be holding the proof that will stop chen.."(kai)----"find her and you will automatically move on--"(chen)----"the spell that he plans to use when he takes our powers.."(kai)----"--to the final round!!" Chen finished, and with each time kai spoke throughout chens monolog, the reality of the situation appeared more and more.

"She won't stand a chance!" Jay exclaimed, to which lloyd would nod and reply with "then we have to find her before anyone else does!". And with that the ninja pulling their gi's masks up; while boboiboy wanting to mimic something similar to the action but having nothing, deciding to do the next best thing and press his dino hat down in hopes of it not falling off.

"In 10 seconds.. the bottom will drop" chen announced, resulting in some panic throughout the room. "But to show you I'm not a bad man..I've given you nine parachutes!" Chen explained, thus said 9 would drop from the ceiling. And that's when the trapdoor opened below them, and chaos erupted.

Eventually the group had no choice but on hand on to both sides as the trapdoor that opened too far open."that guys love for trapdoors is seriously getting on my nerves!!" Lloyd exclaimed as he hanged on.

And soon their time was up as the fully area came into view and they were launched out of the blimp. Falling through the sky and into the area below.

The master of shadow was the first to get a parachutes, laughing as he watched the others skydive further as he safely drifted above.

Meanwhile jay lloyd were falling by one another, with jay suggesting lloyd to use his energy dragon, only for him to fail in doing so. Below them the master of amber and speed managed to open their parachutes, with jay falling into the master of speeds one and eventually having one knock him down. He'd laugh, with the master of lighting soon opening said parachute.