°⌜ 𝟎𝟏 ⌟°

━━━━━ ✦ 𝕮𝐎𝐑𝐏𝐒𝐄 𝕯𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆 ✦ ━

 ✦⌜ 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐌𝐄𝐀𝐍 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 ⌟✦ 

━ ✦ 𝕮𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐈. ✦ ━━━━━

𝘷𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘰𝘶𝘴! 𝘫𝘫𝘬 𝘹 𝘮𝘢𝘭𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳.

15/01/2024 — 00/00/0000

© kagurasama. CORPSE DARLING. 2024.
© gege akutami. jujutsu kaisen. 2018.

━━━━━ ✦ 𝓐𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐋 | 𝓨𝐄𝐀𝐑 𝟐𝟎𝟎𝟐 ✦ ━

There is a boy in your class who is perfect in every way.

You can't help but steal glances at him when you should be focused on the page before you. Shift your gaze from the text to the front desk across the room.

There he is, poised and tall, his focus unbroken despite the shifting heads of other students. His straight black hair is neatly tied up, a few bang strands falling gracefully on the left side, creating a clean and attractive look that most girls can't help but admire.

And it's not just within the confines of your school walls. This guy is the kind who could make people swoon, even in the presence of celebrities from TV or magazines. His charming smile effortlessly draws popularity towards him, and his words are tender, his tone is soft, and his voice is calming—like waves gently ebbing and breaking on the shore.

But it's not just about the looks. Beyond the exterior, he's the brightest mind in your class.

Teachers sing his praises, entrusting him with various school affairs. You've noticed how they lean on him, especially when governing the student council. Last year, they were so keen on him that they practically wanted to hand him the school's presidential representative role. The competition didn't stand a chance against the victory landslide he experienced.

What makes this guy truly special to the point that everyone in this quaint countryside school admires him is that he's genuinely a good guy.

It's an innate trait that makes him thrive under pressure, consistently making the right decisions and adhering to strong moral principles. Being around him is like finding a safe harbour in the storm, and It's comforting and relaxing.