°⌜ 𝟎𝟒 ⌟°

━━━━━ ✦ 𝕮𝐎𝐑𝐏𝐒𝐄 𝕯𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆 ✦ ━

✦⌜ 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐄𝐀𝐓 ⌟✦

✦⌜ 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐄𝐀𝐓 ⌟✦

━ ✦ 𝕮𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐈𝐕. ✦ ━━━━━

━━━━━ ✦ 𝓐𝐔𝐆𝐔𝐒𝐓 | 𝓨𝐄𝐀𝐑 𝟐𝟎𝟎𝟒 ✦ ━

A soft murmur rouses you from the clutches of slumber, this distant chime cutting through the morning fog that blankets your awareness.

Groggily, you nudge the person, diverting his attention from the book pages casually propped against the bed's headboard.

"Turn off the alarm," you mutter with sleep-laden eyelids, your words laced with a heavy drowsiness.

Geto tilts his head, a slight crook in his neck as he lies on his back, your form draped over his chest.

Despite the loose embrace, you sense the subtle shift in his arm—a gentle restraint, a deliberate effort not to disturb your tranquil sleep.

But when your friend glances at the phone by his side, he blinks. "Oh, your mom is calling."

"Mom...?" you echo, confusion stirring you from your drowsy state.

But then your eyes flutter open, and you lift your head from his chest, greeted by a rush of cool air against your skin.

Sitting up, a blanket cascades off your back, revealing the morning light filtering through the window.

Turning to reach for the phone, you find Geto lifting himself off the headboard. He pulls you back gently, his face drawing near as you instinctively lean away. "You're fully awake now; kiss first."

"Suguru, come on, hand me the phone. It's my mom," you implore, attempting to sidestep him, but end up stuck between his legs.

Frowning, Geto presses the button to answer, "Morning, Renzuko-san~."

Your body tenses momentarily. "Hey, I want to talk to her—"

His thumb hushes your words, grazing against your lips. Fingers lightly caress your skin as he speaks to your mother. "[Name]? Oh, he's still catching up on sleeping."

You shoot him a glare, silently accusing him of lying.

"Aw, are you boys having a sleepover?" Your mother's voice echoes through the phone.