Chapter 4

Gojo Satoru sits on the teachers seat as he watches his cute first years complete as a task at hand; He thinks theory classes like these have much use but at the same time studies are what makes a student and right now there were writing their tests on a science subject; Jujutsu High is after all a school ( Honestly Gojo would have loved to give out free points but if Yaga finds out, he shudders at the thought.)

Maki holds her head with her hand as she scribbles through the test, Inumaki seemed to be having having an easier time than her while Panda stretches his neck to peek an answer of him.

And then there was Yuta and Kaede, they have been more than interesting to look at. Kaede seemed to be writing the answers with almost minimal difficulties, her back straight and eyes scanning through the question as if making mental notes on what to write down. Yuta on the other hand seemed distracted to say the least, his eyes wander towards his right where Kaede was sitting before he becomes self aware and goes back to write his answers only to repeat the same action as if he was stuck in a loop.

But Gojo could almost guess the reason why! There was a huge bruise which has swelled up on Kaede's left cheeks, no doubt something had happened during the weekend she was away at home; as much as he would like to intervene it was a family matter so the least he could do was tell her to go to the infirmary so Shoko could check up on it.

Kaede gave him a deadpanned look as she frowns. "Shoko-san should be using her reversed curse technique to only people whose have been injured during a mission." But Gojo thinks it's just Kaede being a tad bit too strict on herself.

"And timessss up!" Gojo claps his hands as the students flinch, some rushing to get a few more words in while some simply let's go of their pencils. The teacher then stands up and grabs the paper which probably won't be graded for a few weeks knowing Gojo's ability to slack of.

"For afternoon practice, Maki-Panda and Inumaki can head to the ground and practice with the second years." He says as he then turns to the other remaining two of his students. "Kaede, a mission has been assigned to you while Yuta can tag along and get some experience."

Kaede nods and Yuta gulps nervously.

"I won't be able to tag along so I have only one request." Gojo's voice turning serious made Yuta feel slightly more nervous. "Don't let Rika out."

"Now go go,you two. Ijichi must already be waiting for you two." Which makes the duo jump in haste as they jumble to get everything they need. "You were supposed to arrive 30 minutes ago~"

"You should have canceled the test if we had a mission, Sensei." Kaede says as she runs towards the door and Yuta gets his katana from the back of the class, to which Gojo just laughs as she watches them leave.

Gojo turns to the other three of his students who were scowling at their teachers unprofessional behavior. "What you waiting for ? Of you go for your training~"

Soon after they take leave, Gojo walks towards his office to find Shoko in his seat, taking a smoke. Gojo tilts his head as he then closes the door behind. "I thought you stopped smoking?"

"Let me have this one;I'm being overworked ." Shoko let's put a puff of smoke,just earlier in the morning a mission ended with lots of sorcerers getting injured which completely depleted her curse energy; She looks over at Gojo who for some reason sparkled with excitement. "What's with you?"