Nimrouz

He stepped into the room, locking the door.

"Speak your name," he walked over to her, "get rid of that veil of yours."

"Zarina Isaac. . ." she'd murmur.

She removed her veil despite of the veil custom.

"Zarina Nimrouz," he rectified her.

"I wouldn't like to change my last name. . ."

"It's not for you to decide," his expressions became stern.

She looked straight into his eyes, surrounding him by influential aura.

He glared at her with might in his mind.

"You're my, leader of Arman, Nimrouz Arman's wife and I give you no right to decide for yourself. You must be aware of your boundaries. Either I eat you or throw you, break you or fix you, keep you or abandon you, keep one or more wives, it's all up to me. You're obliged to obey my orders without any complaints. Without my permission, you're not permitted to move even a limb," he walked towards the door,"Farewell. . ."

He slammed the door behind her.

NEXT MORNING

"Zarina, mother Mahzala is inviting you for breakfast," said the maid at the the door of Zarina's room.

Zarina looked into the mirror. Like a dry land feeding on the rain, the pearly white dress and ruby earrings, consumed her beauty.

The dress along with dupatta (a long scarf) made her resemble the jewels.

She showed her appearance in the dining room. She sat next to her mother in law by the sheet. There were different items on it that she'd never tasted before.

"How was your night, Zarina?" Mahzala asked with a smile on her face.

"It was good. . ."

"My son must have caused troubles. He went to Waryaz Village last night. I apologise on behalf of him for leaving you all alone," she poured milk tea in a cup and offered it to Zarina.

Zarina took the cup of tea, sipping from it.

Mahzala looked at the main door through the window.

"I guess he's back," she looked at Nimrouz as he came in here, "Nimrouz, come have breakfast with us!"

The daylight reflected on his features. He had honey skin tone with black curly hair. His eyes as dark as the night's sky. He was 7 inches taller than Zarina. The white shalwar kameez with black waistcoat made him tempting.

Nimrouz sat down at the sheet next to Mahzala. Mahzala was sitting between both of them.

"Zarina, pour tea for Nimrouz," Mahzala requested Zarina.

She poured the tea from kettle into the cup and offered it to Nimrouz.

He brushed his hand against hers and took the cup. Zarina immediately looked away, with slight blush on her cheeks.

"Mora, I'll be out for a month," he said.

"What? You're not going anywhere! You just got married---"

"You're not supposed to be ordering me around!"

He got up and walked into his room. Zarina followed him into the room.

"I think you shouldn't disrespect mothe---"

He pushed her towards the wall and pinned her.

"Zarina, don't get on my nerves," he caressed her cheek, "You're not captivating at all."

He released her and left the room.

Next part will be published soon~