OSL-6

Jungmin's lips wobbled as he watched the character on the television get injured. Jimin bit his lower lip, desperately trying to hold back his laughter as he pulled his cute little son into his arms. The little boy let out a cry, burying his face in his mother's neck. Minkook chuckled at his brother's crying, finding amusement in his exaggerated reaction to a cartoon injury.

 Minkook chuckled at his brother's crying, finding amusement in his exaggerated reaction to a cartoon injury

"Jungmin is such a crybaby," Minkook teased, causing Jungmin to cry even louder. Just then, Jungkook entered the living room wit Seol and Yul, carrying a tray of freshly baked cookies. Spotting Minkook about to reach for a cookie, Seol swiftly swept his hands away, denying his brother any treats.

"First, apologize to Jungmin. I heard you were teasing him," Seol said with a serious tone, forcing Minkook to pout his lips. Knowing he had no other option, Minkook reluctantly apologized to his little brother.

"Minnie," Minkook called Jungmin by his affectionate nickname, his voice melting with sincerity.

Jungmin peeked at his brother from Jimin's arms, his tear-streaked face showing a hint of curiosity.

"I'm sorry for laughing at you," Minkook admitted, holding his ears apologetically with his fingers. Jungmin, moved by his brother's sincerity, nodded softly.

"Okay," Jungmin replied, rubbing his nose on his mother's neck. Jimin smiled, settling the boy on his lap and giving him a cookie as a peace offering. Meanwhile, Jungkook sat on the floor beside Jimin, taking hold of his husband's feet and gently massaging his swollen feet.

Seol took the remote and started changing the channel when suddenly a news report caught his attention. It was about his father. Intrigued, he decided to watch it.

"Breaking News! Idol Jungkook delivered an awe-inspiring solo concert yesterday, leaving fans in utter amazement. But what's even more intriguing is the sighting of Jimin and an unidentified child in Jungkook's car. Could this be Jimin and Jungkook's secret child?" the news reporter announced. A photo of Jimin and Minkook's half-hidden faces peering out from the car window appeared on the television screen.

Jungkook was about to curse in frustration, but as he looked at his children, he quickly restrained himself. He couldn't let his anger get the best of him when his kids were present.

"Jungkook-ah, what are we going to do?" Jimin asked, the tension palpable in his voice. They had never wanted their children to be burdened by the limelight and the constant attention from paparazzi. They didn't want some crazed fans or sasaeng to hurt their precious children, so they had decided to keep them hidden from the world. But now, this news threatened to disrupt their peaceful life.

"I don't know, Jiminie, but we will handle it," Jungkook reassured him, running his hand through his messy hair in a sign of stress.

Minkook, witnessing his parents' distress, burst into loud sobs, immediately capturing their attention. "I'm sorry, Mama and Dada," he cried out, hiccuping. Jimin and Jungkook's hearts ached at the sight of their son crying so hard. Jungkook swiftly scooped him up into his arms.

"Baby, please stop crying," Jungkook pleaded, gently rubbing Minkook's back in soothing circles.

Minkook spoke amidst his tears. "I'm sorry for not listening to you, Dada. I'm sorry for being naughty, Mama," Minkook sobbed, gazing at Jimin from the safety of Jungkook's shoulder.

"Shhh, it's okay, baby. We're all here together," Jungkook whispered soothingly. "We will figure this out, I promise." Jimin reaches out too and wipes his son tears away. They both knew, they've to do everything in their power to shield their children from outside world.

|I{•------» - «------•}I|