11-13

11

Song Youran looked at him. He did not seem to be humiliated on the surface, nor did he argue.

In the past, when she looked at him, her eyes would always shine brightly. It was unknown when but they had become so dim.

She placed the divorce agreement on the table, turned around and left without looking back. "I'll see you at the Civil Affairs Bureau tomorrow at three o'clock."

The sky was overcast, and the shadow of her back was so dark.

Song Youran reached out to close the door and completely disappeared from his sight.

Xie Jingchuan did not stop her and didn't say a single word.

Until the footsteps faded away.

He flipped through the divorce papers on the table. The terms were exactly as she had said.

In addition, the big real estate and the shares that he had invested in all were stated in the agreement that other than Western Suburb's villa, she had given all of them to him. 

So generous that it gave people the feeling that... Fake.

Xie Jingchuan sneered and casually threw the divorce agreement away.

At the end of the day.

He didn't believe that Song Youran really wanted to leave, and he just wanted to play some tricks to make him keep the child.

Divorce?

Even if Song Youran were to die, she wouldn't divorce him.

Xie Jingchuan drove away from Shang Cheng Residence.

He hated Song Youran's clumsy methods, and he hated himself, who was affected by such a clumsy method, even more.

Since Song Youran wasn't here, there was naturally no need for him to stay either.

Zhao Yang and the others agreed and said that they would gather together at night.

However, he heard from Liang Yi that Song Youran had been discharged and directly returned here after the meeting.

It seemed like a fight was about to begin.

In the end, he said nothing.

And Song Youran left.

With the flow of cars, Xie Jingchuan was in a daze as he drove the carriage.

When he arrived at the "Dazzling Night" and was illuminated by the colorful lights, he felt as if he had come back to his senses.

"Young Master Xie, come over here."

Zhao Yang, who was waiting patiently at the door, put her hand on his shoulder, "This man, just can't get married. When he's under the control of a woman, even a few friends have to make an appointment in advance to drink together."

Inside the box, someone tried to coax them: "How could Mrs. Xie care about him? He's busy, and doesn't want to waste time with you silkpants."

Zhao Yang tsk-tsked as he laughed, "It sounds like you pay a lot of attention to our Young Master Xie!"

Everyone roared with laughter, allowing Xie Jingchuan, who came late, to drink.

One by one, they hugged each other while Li Zhengyang patted the young girl beside him. "Jiao Jiao, go sit next to Young Master Xie."

Xie Jingchuan frowned slightly.

"Hey, what happened to you?"

Zhao Yang smiled and hugged her to his chest, "Our Young Master Xie doesn't like this, it's not like you don't know about it. Come, I'll take it for him."