22-24

22

Xie Jingchuan couldn't wrap his head around it.

Song Youran had said "I love you" many times, those three divine words seemed as if they could come out of her mouth at any time.

No credibility.

He had also asked Song Youran, what did she like about him?

She smiled without saying a word and sometimes leaned in to kiss him.

Xie Jingchuan had never felt that falling in love with someone was such a ridiculous thing.

Not caring about their feelings at all, he stubbornly tied the two of them together, forcefully changing the course of their lives.

Xie Jingchuan aimlessly walked through the long corridor of the hospital.

The random sounds made him extremely agitated.

Liang Yi followed behind him. Some were not too far away, and some were not.

He didn't dare to speak up at this moment.

When he walked out of the hospital.

Ten years ago, Chuan City was in an earthquake. Countless corpses were buried in the ruins, and the survivors hugged each other with tears of joy.

Some of them even wiped away their tears.

Xie Jingchuan also stopped in his tracks.

He was also a survivor of the great earthquake.

Calculating.

Xie Jingchuan was truly a very lucky person.

During the summer vacation of his third year, several classes had organized a tour, but they encountered a great earthquake that occurred once in a hundred years. Many people died in that earthquake.

But there he met someone who wanted to protect him for the rest of his life. 

The image on the big screen kept changing.

The scene suddenly froze on a photo.

It was a girl of seventeen or eighteen. She was lying on the ground, battered and exhausted. Her hands were pressed down. Her eyes were focused on what was below her, and her mouth was slightly open. She seemed to be talking.

It looked extremely familiar. 

That was ??

Song Youran.

Xie Jingchuan's chest began to ache obtuse.

It was not the feeling of being drenched in blood all of a sudden.

It was one hit after another, but it wasn't fatal. It was just that all of a sudden, it felt like a piece of his heart was missing.

His phone rang.

The phone call was from Zhao Yang.

"Remember what day it is today? Yang Jie and the others insisted for us to come out and gather. They said that they wanted us to remember them, and that it's been a full ten years since we managed to escape from death. "

"Come, it has indeed been a long time since we last met."

Xie Jingchuan did not speak.

Zhao Yang chatted for a while, but he did not have any reaction, so he hung up the phone.

Others might like this kind of reunion.

To Xie Jingchuan, it was just someone trying to get close to him.