Special Reaction

Pov Third Person:

Now we are watching how the three girls head to a remote place to have a... friendly conversation?

Yes, friendly.

(Warning: The following sequence of scenes is not suitable for everyone, if you are a person sensitive to violence do not continue. And remember, this is all for entertainment purposes, do not do any of this at home)

(Michael: The author was not completely sane when he wrote this)

After walking for a few minutes they arrived at the place.

- Arisu: Well, since we are here, could you tell me what you want to talk to me?

She spoke trying to end the situation as quickly as possible to go do other things.

- Kushida: Well, Sakyanagi-san. So-

- Amasawa: Ara~, don't you think it's rude to talk without everyone involved being present?

A scarlet haired girl arrived, interrupting what Kushida was going to say.

- Kamuro: Involved?

Just as she said that, two girls appeared.

- Kiryun: Today's kouhais no longer have respect, right?

- Asahina: Too bad, kouhais, wanting to keep Ayanokouji-kun to yourself~

The two Sempais showed clear intentions of wanting to get involved in the conversation.

- Arisu: What's happ-

- Kei: And who says that you can keep it?

A blonde girl with a ponytail appeared, claiming her territory.

- Sato: Why can't we, Kei-chan?

- Chiaki: That, that

The two aforementioned friends also appeared, surprising her.

- Kei: Maya-chan, Chiaki-chan, what are the two of you doing h-

- Ichinose: Karuizawa-san

Another girl appeared, entering the conversation.

There are currently ten girls in that place.

- Arisu: 'What is happening? How many more people are hiding?'

- Kei: I knew you would come, Ichinose-san. Although let me tell you that I had my doubts.

- Ichinose: I'm not going to hesitate anymore, I'm going to take the person I love for myself and nothing and no one will stop me!

The strawberry blonde girl made an impressive statement, silencing the others.

But suddenly the sound of applause was heard approaching.

- Amikura: Bravo, Honami-chan! Let me tell you that it was spectacular!

- Ichinose: Mako-chan... why? Why you too?

- Mori: I thought you were smart, Ichinose-chan

- Himeno: I only came to accompany these two

Two more girls made their appearance, wreaking havoc on the strawberry blonde girl.

- Ichinose: Even you? I see... But I still won't lose!

- Arisu: 'Even Himeno-san, what's going on?'

- Hiyori: I'm sorry, Ichinose-san. But that couldn't be

Another girl appeared, holding a book.

- Kushida: When you said you were going to bring everyone, I didn't expect this