ℂℍ.𝟙 ☼𝔽𝕃𝔸𝕊ℍ𝔹𝔸ℂ𝕂𝕊☼

For starters here's what I drew my OC as, sorry if y'all don't like my drawing style BTW I usually draw anime characters or OC's for my friends so I'm not necessarily used to drawing OC's for actual books unless I need to, in order to actually get a grasp of what I'm working with plus I usually use fanart of OC's on google or Pinterest.

Sorry, y'all are gonna have to deal with reading the first picture sideways

But yeah, this is my Helluva Boss/Hazbin Hotel character Yiang for this book the Hazbin Hotel and Helluva Boss aren't in the same verse cause it'll just mess up everything I have going for this book, and future Helluva Boss or Hazbin Hotel books!

I'mma use the head cannon as the flashback, but there will be a few things that'll look out of place you'll understand it later in future chapters!

Have fun! :D

Lucifer gets nervous when Yiang is away for too long, and gets a bit fidgety.

He feels like if he doesn't protect or be close to Yiang that something might happen, and he feels an attachment towards them because back when they were angels before the whole getting banished from heaven shit happened.

Yiang was actually still considered God's child in a way.

Yiang was the balance and was supposed to be their savior, yet they casted Yiang out like they were just a mere pawn they didn't need anymore and it infuriated him.

So much so that he actually made hell for Yiang since they was the first one cated out of heaven, yet he fell (Literally) for a mere human that God himself created and soon forgot about Yiang.

Upon seeing Lucifer's change in attitude, and shift in attention felt so disappointed (and a little sad since they liked him, romantically speaking) that they left without leaving anything behind besides a black, and white rose.

He took care of the rose like his life depended on it, (which quite literally did) but once Charlie told him that an Angel Demon hybrid went to the hotel he immediately dropped everything, and went to the Hotel in order to see if what he was thinking was true.

Just so y'all know once Yiang knew for sure that Charlie was Lucifer's daughter, they immediately sent out Alastor in order to take care of Charlie for the time being until they were alright to go.

And once Al gave them the ok, they immediately traveled all the way from their secret territory that was supposedly "Alastor's territory" to the Hazbin Hotel in order to help Charlie, hoping that she wouldn't tell her father but they knew she would so they prepared.

And the rest is going to be in the chapters my friends, I hope you've had fun in today's show we'll now be going offline have a Horrific day!

Edit: I've changed the character given I kind of realized that it could be kind of misleading given the title of the book is Lucifer x READER, but I put my OC into it.

It didn't feel right so I fixed it, but this chapter will still be in until I feel the need to modify it or you bully me enough though some things will stay the same like the reader still being a half Angel, half demon hybrid along with the storyline.

The only thing that will be changed is the character and the name to fit that of the reader! 🐱

Sorry for my mistakes!