ℂℍ.𝟚 {𝕍𝕚𝕤𝕚𝕥𝕠𝕣?}

Y/N's POV:

???: Hello? Hello, hello? Is this thing on?

???: It should be on now, Mother..

???: Right, thank you Alastor it's been a while since I've had this thing on!

Alastor: Of course, Mother Y/N. Make sure you aren't too hard on yourself, we both know how much of a workaholic you are...

Y/N: Alastor, My Darling I know how much you love me but I can take care of myself while you're gone.

Alastor: Right, right.. but I still worry, are you sure you won't be lonely?

Y/N: I have the servants to keep me company, remember you're not the only one that I cherish and talk to Darling.

Alastor: Right, I'm almost there I'll call you as soon as I get there Mother!

(At this point I forgot that Al hated devices unrelated to radio so bear with me, because I'm keeping this in for the entire book.)

Y/N: Stay safe, Darling!

Alastor: You too, Mother.

That was a few months ago. I got a message yesterday from my Darling child Alastor I suppose I should get ready!

This is what they're wearing:

I added an umbrella cause I feel like that's something they'd wear:

I'm also adding a mask in there cause why not? I want drama and build up, so might as will make Yiang 'mysterious' or whatever

BTW, since both Nifty and Husk are literally following Alastor everywhere they've already met Y/N BTW Alastor made a deal with Y/N in order to get his powers, so technically Y/N could be classified as an overlord and possibly higher depending on h...

BTW, since both Nifty and Husk are literally following Alastor everywhere they've already met Y/N BTW Alastor made a deal with Y/N in order to get his powers, so technically Y/N could be classified as an overlord and possibly higher depending on how I feel.

As I knocked gently on the door to the ‘Hazbin Hotel' as Alastor would call it, voices could be heard inside and a particular one I immediately knew who it was from instantly made me excited.

After a while of waiting and knocking a couple of more times I could finally hear someone walk up to the door which was extremely slow.

Btw, just so you know the side of Y/N that's white including their white angelic wing is covered by a robe but they can hide their angelic features whenever they feel like it.

“Hello, may I please come in it's rather lonely out here, Darling mine!” I said excitedly, smiling widely once I saw Charlie behind a girl with an X over her eye but my smile was also a bit crooked since I remembered Lucifer's face once I saw how similar they looked.

This was definitely going to be tougher than I thought it'd be, I almost wanted to just go back to my mansion and dig myself a hole in order to actually die and never come back again.

But nevertheless I walked inside, and into the lounge room only to be greeted by Alastor, Nifty, and the one and only Husker which immediately got my smile to brighten up even more and widen to the point where I literally looked like Alastor's mother if I turned everything about myself red and black.

“Alastor my darling boy I'm so overjoyed to see you, I've missed your excellent cleaning and cooking skills Nifty, and I've deeply missed your fur and extremely good alcohol Husker!” I said gleefully, opening my arms widely in order to hug all three of them at the same time with the pink and white spider demon, the girl with the X over her left eye, and Charlie to stare at me hugging all three of them in pure shock since nobody's ever hugged nevertheless was happy around both Husker or Alastor around Nifty it was to be expected.

So seeing a random stranger just come in, and manage to safely hug Husker let alone THE radio demon Alastor was both an accomplishment and a weird thing to do since they literally had no idea who I was.

But after saying hello, and catching up with the three I swiftly turned to the other three and took off my robe in order to spread both of my wings which greatly shocked all three of the people who were new to seeing an angel nevertheless a hybrid between an angel and a demon for the first time.

“Hello, I'm Y/N I am truly sorry I didn't introduce myself first but I had to urgently speak to the one who runs this hotel!” I said softly, knowing all of this was a bit rude especially for someone such as myself but I just couldn't stop myself from chuckling at how shocked they were.

Charlie knew immediately that she needed to call her dad, even if he didn't pick up he needed to hear how there wasn't just an angel in her hotel but a hybrid who was half angel and half demon, she needed him to know and to ask questions about if he knew me or not since this was a very big but welcomed thing and new change that she needed her depressed but loving father to know about.

I think this chapter is rather swell due to it having 806 words, which is definitely more than I have on any other book in both this and any other accounts I've had on Wattpad!

Do be aware that I made the first 100 words of this two weeks ago, and I made the other 706 words right before publishing this chapter and be aware that I am publishing this at 1:30 A.M. on the dot so be warned there are definitely bound to be spelling mistakes.

Anywayz.. I'm sleepy so I'll see y'all in the next chapter! (⁠。⁠•́⁠︿⁠•̀⁠。⁠)