Part 17

"What about this one?" I pointed to a listing on Sam's computer as the three of laid down on his bed.

"To far from town, besides the price is ridiculous for a studio" Eli pointed out.

We had been looking for an hour for an apartment we all agreed on but we were having trouble as the boys had a better thought on where to live than I did.

"Ugh this is hard, and I'm bored" I whined.

The twins laughed and tickled my sides lightly making me giggle.

"Don't worry Kitten we are almost done looking for today, then we can go to the park again like in your schedule."

I smiled happily and endured the rest of the time it took to look through listings the twins didn't agree on. The we all went to the park and I was able to run around and let out some frustrated energy. Soon though more people showed up at the park and started to look at me weird.

"Aren't you a little to old to be playing at the park?" a woman asked me.

"I um, I-"

"I mean you're an adult after all, and is that a tutu you're wearing? What are you one of those weirdos that act like a child?"

I felt a ping in my heart at her words and looked down at my colorful tutu that I had picked out today.

"Get out of here freak" she seethed.

I felt tears prick my eyes at her words and I walked away to the twins who were sat on a bench. They gave me concerning looks as I came over and instantly were there to try and comfort me.

"Oh Kitten it's okay, you're okay, do you want to keep playing or go home?"

"Home p'ease Papa" I said sadly.

The two were quick to comply and we were all on our way back to the school. I felt worse as the time went on. I hadn't gotten someone that mean about my little space since I had been with the twins and it really hit me. When we got back to the dorm I laid down on one of their beds trying to make the feeling go away.

"Angel, what happened at the park? You were having so much fun" Sam asked me sitting down next to me.

I shook my head not really wanting to talk about what had happened at the park. I mean I know not everyone is okay with my little space, however I was so used to people being nice about it. Whether or not they just ignored me and let me do whatever made me happy or people actually supporting me. That lady had been the first in a long while to get to me.

"Did that lady at the park say something to you Kitten?" Eli asked seeming to know exactly what was happening.

I nodded not wanting to lie to the two about it because lying was worse than not telling them. I watched the two give each other a knowing look, before giving me a soft one. 

"Angel, I know it's hard when people are mean to you, but Papa and Daddy are here for you. When you feel sad we are here to help you feel better. We don't want you to bottle these feelings up and make yourself feel even worse. So can you promise us to talk to us about it next time? That way maybe we can help you feel better?" Sam explained to me.

I thought about it. I had a problem when it came to talking about my feelings, as they were never something I could express before. 

"I can try my hardest, but I can't tell you for certain that I will be able to talk about it all" I finally told them.

They both smiled at me, "that's all we ask Kitten, is that you try your hardest to talk to us. If not us maybe try talking to Kk, or even our mom. Trust us when we say our mom gets comments all the time about her little space because of her age."

I nodded, thinking about what Eli had just said. I hadn't actually thought about that. Their mom was a little and she was much older than I am, she must understand it better than anyone else. 

"We go see dem?" I asked.

"We can tomorrow, if that is something that you want to do Angel" Sam agreed.

"Yes p'ease Papa."

They both smiled and laid next to me sandwiching me into a cuddle. I smiled happily as I was no longer thinking about the lady at the park. The two were so amazing at making me feel better that I had to admit they were making me fall more in love with them.