Doctor Body | Check Taehyung

"Hmm... I see." Your doctor, Taehyung, hummed.

You held in your breath, heat rushing to your cheeks as his fingers pumped in and out of your vagina. His expression was one of deep concentration as he examined you.

You were on the medical chair in his office, legs spread wide apart for him as he checked you.

"I will need a deeper look before I can confirm the diagnosis. Can you pull up your shirt and remove your bra for me please? It will make it easier for me to examine you properly if your chest is exposed. It won't take long."

You nodded and did as you were told. You unbuttoned the white blouse you wore and slipped the straps of your bra down, exposing your breasts to him. You couldn't help but notice how he seemed to be staring at them a little.

He massaged your breasts and when he was done with that he unbuckled his belt. "Chest is looking great, no problem there." Taehyung pulled down his pants and briefs, letting them drop to his ankles. He was rock hard, his cock long and thick.

"I need to have a deeper look in your vagina, it might feel uncomfortable but try not to tense up too much. Try and relax, I promise it will be quick, I just need to get a clear view of the cervix and I'll know more then. Okay, darling? It will hurt, but only for a second. Try not to move too much while I do it, alright? And no matter what you do, try not to make any noises. You don't want to disturb the other doctors, right?" He smiled at you. "We don't want to interrupt them, they're very busy and have a lot of patients to see today. Don't worry, I'll be gentle, it'll be over before you know it, okay, darling?"

"Yes, sir."

Taehyung nodded and positioned his cock at your entrance, rubbing it against your folds. He took his time, coating his length in your wetness, teasing you until you were dripping wet.

And then he was inside you, pushing in deeper and deeper, inch by inch.

You held your breath, trying your best not to make a sound. The feeling of him inside you was overwhelming. Your heart was beating rapidly in your chest and you felt lightheaded. You bit your lip, trying your best not to moan or gasp. You knew you were not allowed to.

"O-oh, too big..." You gasped as you felt him stretch your tight walls.

Taehyung let out a breathy chuckle. "It will fit, I promise, your body just needs to adjust to it."

You closed your eyes, taking in the sensation.

After a moment, he began to thrust, moving slowly at first, building up his pace. He moved his hips in a steady rhythm, pumping in and out of you, picking up his pace as you started to loosen up.

Your body jerked, involuntarily reacting to the pleasure he was giving you. You tried to control yourself but you were not succeeding, your moans slipping past your lips despite your attempts to muffle them.

It was so good, so, so good. He was filling you up and stretching you so nicely, fucking you deep and hard.

Taehyung noticed this and put a hand over your mouth, covering it and muffling your moans. He fucked you even harder, his cock pounding into you, his hips slamming into yours with each thrust.

Your hands gripped the armrests of the chair. Your eyes were closed tightly, your breathing coming out in sharp, ragged gasps.

Taehyung groaned as he continued to fuck you, his hand still covering your mouth, silencing your moans.

"A-ah!" You weren't sure what was happening to your body. Your walls began to tighten and contract around him, squeezing him as he drove his cock in and out of you. A warm sensation was building up inside you, starting in your core and spreading throughout your body.

The warmth quickly grew and spread, your whole body beginning to shake as the pleasure intensified. Your legs tensed and shook, your toes curling.

"Everything is looking great, y/n. Get dressed and feel free to leave." Taehyung told you as he pulled out.

You quickly fixed yourself, putting on your bra and buttoning up your blouse.

You were still feeling a little bit shaky from your orgasm, and you struggled to stand.

Taehyung smiled and patted you on the head. "Let's have another check up next week, just to double check things."

You left the office and walked down the corridor, trying to make your way to the exit. You didn't question any of it, he was a doctor after all.

credits to badbtssmut on tumblr