Under The sheets | Jungkook

Pairing; Bf!Jungkook x Gf! Reader

Synopsis; he wouldn't let you get out of the sheets...

You tossed around in bed. You notice Jungkook peacefully sleeping, his breathing soft and steady. You loved how he slept so adorably, just like a child.

You ran your hand over his cheek softly, caressing his soft skin. You smiled to yourself, and slowly sat up.

As you were about to exit, he grabbed your hand. You crush your brows in confusion, and you turned to him.

"Don't leave.." he said, as you chuckled.

"Babe, I need to make breakfast, no? What else are you going to eat?" you said, as you tried getting out of his grip.

But he tightened it.

"I said, don't leave," he now opened his eyes and looked at you. "You don't want to listen? Fine, I'll make you listen,"

He suddenly sat up, pulled you under him and crashed his lips against yours. His tongue invaded your mouth forcefully, licking and sucking every inch of your tongue.

He lets out a groan, and you felt his cock bulging in his shorts against your bare pussy. You always slept without anything underneath, just in case.

You held onto his arm, feeling his tatted skin. He pulls away from you, as he kisses you down your chin, and to your neck. He leaves rough bite marks, but you like them.

You like being his.

"This.. you see, is mine," he breathed, "This is all mine, you get that?"

"Yes, it's all yours," you agree, as he pulls off his shorts.

Now his cock rubbed against your drenched pussy, as he laughed, "Can't even help yourself, can you baby?"

You bit your lip, and he, without any warning thrusts himself in you. You let out a loud gasp, as he thrusts deeper, fucking you.

"Oh, oh my fucking-" he got cut off as you clenched your pussy around him, making him groan loudly.

"Holy motherfucking shit, baby you're tight! Yeah, just like that, fuck me back. Fuck me like you own

me, c'mon baby do it." he encourages you, and you dance your hips with his rhythm, and move ever so swiftly.

"Kook, oh my god, slow-" he shushes you, "No, no one's slowing down. Not you, not me," he said.

He fucks you deeper and harder. You felt yourself coming close, as you felt him almost in your womb. He used his finger in your pussy, finding

your clit, he teases it.

"Wanna have my kids, baby? Wanna be a mommy to my children?" he asked.

"Yes, yes fucking yes! Give me your kids, Kook please give me your kids!" you pleaded.

"Take my seed, keep it love. You're so worthy for it, I love you," he plants a kiss on your forehead, as you felt him coming.

He released his warm semen in your womb, filling you up completely. You huffed, he inhaled. He rested his head on your neck, not pulling out right away.

"You feel me, baby? You feel my cum filling you up?" he asked softly.

You nod your head, as he grins.

"Good girl, taking my seed like a good little bitch,"

he kissed your lips.

credits to kookiefie on tumblr