Oh No

Thankyou everyone for voting and commenting. I guess it helps in ranking, I don't know actually. But thank you anyways.

I didn't updated recently because one of the reason is that I was not in mood to write by seeking lack of votes compared to views and other is that I'm planning to publish this book somewhere else also! Because you see my book is not getting much views and Wattpad doesn't provide to everyone an opportunity to get their books under 'Wattpad Originals'
On Scrollstack, some chapters will be free for all and for few chapters, readers will have to pay. Chapters will be published on Scrollstack one week prior than Wattpad. But don't worry, the chapters will be available on Wattpad for FREE (as long as Wattpad wants😉) Do follow me on Scrollstack. The link is in my bio.

Happy Reading!

■■■■■■

Third Person's POV

"Hello Devyani Ji?"

"Hello Satya Bhabhi (sister in law)"

"How are you?"

"I'm good, how are you all?"

"We all are very good. What my daughter in law is doing?"

"She? She just had lunch and went back to study"

"Nice, Is Anav strict with her?"

"No, infact now she started studying sincerely. According to her, Avan ji is so intelligent, so if not his level, she should atleast try to reach half way. She wants to make her "teacher" proud."

A chuckle left from Satya's mouth.

"Let them be"

"How did you call?" Asked Devyani.

"Actually, um uh..."

"What happened Satya bhabhi?"

Satya also care about Dharini's education, afterall her son is putting so much effort in her education and she don't want to distract her as well.

"Um actually Devyani ji, my second sister in law has organized naming ceremony of her grandson. So...um..Anav's grandmother wants Dharini to come there as no one met her yet."

Satya started feeling guilty already.

Silence

"Hello?" Satya said while looking at receiver.

"Ye..yes yes Bhabhi. Um..actually Dharini's preboards are starting soon"

"I know that..but can you send her here with Anav for just 1 day? I assure you that I will send her back the very next day"

"Ok Satya Bhabhi. I will send her. Wait, let me call her to talk to you"

"No..it's ok, don't disturb her. Let her study"

"Ok"

They ended their call.

****
Devyani quickly rushed to Dharini's room to inform her about it.

"Rini?"

"Yes mumma"

"Beta, your mother-in-law called. She told that Anav's badi bua (elder aunt) has organized naming ceremony of their grandson which is to be held next week. So his grandmother wants you to go there and meet everyone. "

"Whatt??"

"Yes..and she said you will go there with Anav and return very next day"

"No mummmaaa I don't want to go" she started whining like a child.