✩𝟢𝟢𝟣,𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐭

The Smiths? I love The Smiths

 ❝The Smiths? I love The Smiths❞

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴏɴᴇ || ᴘɪʟᴏᴛ

I WAKE UP TO THE SUN coming into my room and going straight into my eyes, with a groan i put a pillow over my face to shield my eyes "Jackie which ones cuter the skirt? Or these jeans" Haley says while holding up the two options for me to choose.

I prop myself up on my elbows and look at the two items in-front of me I quickly rub my eyes before saying "Uh definitely the skirt" I sit up as look at the options closer "You sure? When mom bought it she was all freaked out about how short it was" Haley says.

"Yes i'm sure, just act stupid and ask what wrong with it" I say before she leaves my room after saying a quick 'Thank you'

"Kids breakfast! Kids?" I hear my mother shout "Kids get down here!" My dad shouts "We're coming!" I shout back to attempt to get them to be a little more quiet since it's still rather early to be shouting.

I get up out of my bed and quickly throw on a fashionable outfit which consists of some white blouse and a cute red skirt and quickly start working on my long brown hair.

My life gets kinda hectic from time to time, well actually more like all the time — The Dunphy's are a little bit chaotic but that's what makes life interesting.

I walk down stairs to be met with my mother telling Haley that her skirt is too short as predicted so i decide to step in "I love that outfit Hals" I say while before grabbing a bowl of cereal my mom has made.

"Thank you Jackie, see she likes it" Haley defends "Well she's a kid" Mom says before i go to our living room and plopping down on the couch as the rest of my family argues about random things.

I turn on the tv and change the channel to some sort of cartoon, yes i know i'm sixteen but i still love my morning cartoons unlike the other ladies in the house hold...

"Jackie i'm so happy you're my sister, you just get me" Haley says while sitting down next to me to busy texting to care i have the morning cartoons on "That's what i'm for" I say while laughing a bit and continuing eating my cereal.

Once i've finished i make my way back into the kitchen and set my now empty bowl into the sink and i walk into the hallway in which our stairs are located and apparently majority of my family is too.

"I'm just gonna say it, he needs to be checked by a specialist" Alex says while coming down the stairs, and Luke's got his head stuck i'm between the railings again as i'm not that surprised.