✩𝟢𝟢𝟩,𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐞𝐫 𝐜𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐢𝐧

You are looking at the brand
new cheer captain!

 ❝You are looking at the brand new cheer captain!❞

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sᴇᴠᴇɴ || ᴄʜᴇᴇʀ ᴄᴀᴘᴛɪɴ

I DIDNT GET CAUGHT after sneaking back into my room the other day, which i'm honestly very grateful for also but i'm so happy i have such amazing friends that can cover for me.

But besides that today is one of the most important days of my school year, it's cheer tryouts.

Now see i've always been on the cheer team but since i'm no longer a sophomore i can finally audition for Cheer Captain of the team, which has been my main goal since joining.

I stand up in the middle of the dining room and start playing the audition music and begin practicing "Let's go!" I shout while clapping my hands.

"Good morning to you too" Mom says sarcastically while walking into the kitchen with a yawn "Mom you know today is the day of cheer tryouts" I say while walking over to the counter and setting down my pompoms.

"You know we have Manny's fencing match today right?" She asks while starting to make breakfast "Yeah I know that's at 3pm and my tryouts are at 10:25" I inform her as she nods her head.

"Your dad probably wants to take you. You know how much this means to him" She says as she starts pouring milk for the eggs "Okay" I say while siting down at the dining table and pulling out my phone to text my friends.

 You know how much this means to him" She says as she starts pouring milk for the eggs "Okay" I say while siting down at the dining table and pulling out my phone to text my friends

"Okay, okay just don't be nervous" Dad says while putting his hands on my shoulders as we were getting ready to leave "I think you're more nervous then I am daddy" I giggle.

"Good luck Jackie" Mom says while placing a kiss on my fore head "Be back soon" We wave while walking out of the house and going to my dad's car.

Once we get in my dad starts playing what he calls is 'Pump-up music' which in reality it's just some Britney Spears and Beyoncé so i'm not complaining.