#12

"Take a chance with me"

AVERY DEANNE POV (MIAMI GRAND PRIX)

I arrived at the miami grand prix, i only met up with Becca who also has work to do here in miami. A photoshoot with Carlos Sainz. He's at audi now.

"Sis, do you know where Charles is?" Asher asked after seeing me.

"I just arrived how would i know, and why are you asking me anyways"

"Chavery?"

"NOT YOU TOO" I screamed scaring some engineers. Asher followed up with a laugh.

"It's so loud in the morning" A happy Max Verstappen said.

"Hey 6 time world champion Max Verstappen" I said my hello.

"Thanks for the very detailed greeting the girl who always gets into this weird scandal thing with Charles Leclerc"

"Woah.. I thought mine was exaggerated enough" I joked.

~

Mr Dreamy

Where are you?

At the garage, why?

Do you want to meet? Come here to ferrari

Okay

~

"Ve" Charles called out to me when i arrived in the garage.

"I'm allowed to be here right?" I asked making sure.

"I'm the driver here, yes you're allowed to" Charles said.

"Hey Lew, congrats on pole" I waved to Lewis and he gave me a thumbs up.

"Come in" Charles gestured me to go in his driver's room. Inside i rambled about my concerts and everything that has been happening in my life and he listened to everything i said and added some comments to some things. Before i even noticed we were sitting right beside each other. He also started talking and it was my turn to listen.

"I'm tired" I said while yawning. I closed my eyes after. Then i felt my head falling down. He shove my head to his shoulders. "Sleep, i'll wake you up when it's almost time to go" That's what i did. Then i fell asleep.

30 Minutes Later

I woke up to some engineers and Lewis tapping my shoulders. "Are you refreshed now lovey dovey?"

I saw Charles also trying to wake up. "Oh shit i fell asleep" He said.

"Okay guys it's time to go, you can date later" Lewis said.

"I'll go now, bye guys good luck" I said going out while blushing. Looking back at Charles i saw him burying his face on his hand. I think he was also getting shy.

"I took a picture of you guys, i'll send it to you" Lewis said to Charles.

I went back to Red Bull to meet Asher.