Professional

a/n: so i actually won't be addressing my disappearance💀 that sentence is all u guys are getting💕💕

anyway: I DONT KNOW SHIT ABOUT THE MILITARY!!!! i did as much research as i could but it might not make sense to anyone who's like been in the military so thats my disclaimer. if u see smth wrong, feel free to comment CONSTRUCTIVE criticism cus i am sensitive believe it or not🤞🏻and also keep in mind, its a fictional story. so if some small detail isnt right... maybe just let me live in ignorant bliss. okay ENJOY

~~~

I walk into my Lieutenant's office and see him working on paperwork at his desk. I smile before walking over and sitting in the chair across from his desk. He glances up at me before going back to work.

"Kade," I say, to get his attention, "Why'd you call me in here?"

He sighs before leaning back in his chair, finally looking at me. "It's Lieutenant, Sergeant."

I smile to myself when he uses my rank. "Is this what we're doing, Lieutenant?"

"Yes," He says, shortly, "This is what we're doing. It's called professionalism."

I grin, my attitude changing. "Wasn't very 'professional' of you to fuck me in the back of that truck."

He sighs, looking away from me.

"Or to fuck me in a closet or in this office-"

"Sloane," He snaps, meeting my eyes a mixture of heat and anger swirling in his.

"There you are," I hum, "Why am I in your office, Kade? You miss me? It's been almost two weeks."

Almost two weeks ago, we had sex in the back of a military truck after a particularly stressful mission. Afterwards, he said we can't have sex anymore and has been avoiding me since then. He said our jobs were at stake should we be caught since he's my boss. Something about a power dynamic and how hard we worked to get into the Special Forces- I don't know and I don't care. I've lost count of my body count since I got into the military. It's a stressful job and sex is how I let go. Good sex. I'm sick of fucking braindead army soldiers. Kade is like a breath of fresh air.

He sighs, rubbing his eyes, irritated by my antics. "Can you keep your mind out of the gutter for 10 minutes, Sergeant? Can you do that?"

I chuckle, amused. "Oh, you know I can't. You've fucked me enough times to know that."

He looks at me and I can tell I'm starting to break down his resolve, even if I'm simultaneously pissing him off. I stand up and his eyes follow me as I round the desk. I stand in front of him, leaning on his desk behind me. "I'm not above chasing a man if his dick is as good as yours."

"Sloane, enough," He demands, his voice low and full of warning.

"I know you miss it," I boldly assume.

He rakes his eyes down my body as he rubs his lip with his thumb. When his eyes snap up to mine there's a little less anger in them. "I don't."

"Then stop staring at my ass when we go on missions," I call him out, "Could give a girl mixed signals."

He stands, getting in my personal space. "This is exactly why you're in my office, Sloane. You think you can speak to me however you please. I am your superior, you will respect me."

"You don't like the way I talk to you?" I bait.

"It's disrespectful."

"Then do something about it," I challenge.