Food

Do vote and comment 💗.

Mahika pov

I got up early and wore saree as it's my pheli rasoi, and I'm though sacred also that if they are gonna like it or not. I went towards kitchen and saw Hukums's mother waiting for me and smiling.

"Tayar ho?" She said and pulled me with her and she was smiling alot. "Mene sabh kuch rkh dia hai Jo tumhe chahiye,okay?" She said while Patting my head. And I smiled and nodded my head. I want to ask her from what I should call her.

"Maa bolo mughe" she smiled and I looked at her, she can read mind?!? "Chalon abh apni pheli rasoi shuru karon, unn logonko office Jana hota hai" she said to me and I nodded my head.

"Thank you maa" I said to maa and she smiled and went. I realised that I didn't saw Hukum maybe he wakes early, but why this much early?

I started with my things, it was going smoothly.

I was done with food, and maids were helping me to keep the food on table. Everyone was present and hukum was sitting on head chair.

"Hello, Mahika!!!" I saw one woman hugging me older than me but on her 20s. "Umm? Hi" I said and hugged her. "Aree, Myself Nitika Singh Raghuvanshi! Me hu Aayush ki wife, Aayush Singh Raghuvanshi, Tumahre husband ke chote bhai" She said to me and I nodded my head.

"Mahika, don't feel shy to ask me anything... Anddd... You don't need to give me respect u can call me di!!" She said to me with excitement and I smiled and nodded my head.

"Abh khana kha lete hai" maa said and I started placing the food in everyone plates. I started to look at everyone to see their reaction. "Mahika beta, khana bhaut hi acha bana hai" papa said to me and I thanked him, "oo god, Mahika!! Mughe tumse training Leni hogi!" Nitika di said to me which made me laugh.

Everyone was complimenting me but I was waiting for one person compliment, but he was busy on his food that he didn't even said anything. "Mahika beta, tum bhi abh khana kha lo" maa said to me, "nhi maa, phele aap sabh kha lo, tbhi khaungi" I said and finally Hukum head was above now.

Is he going to say something? But what? He didn't liked the food? "Put the spice next time for me" Hukum said this and went, this made me sad because I didn't put spice because I don't know if others are gonna like it or not.

"Beta, iski baaton pe dhayan nhi dena, ye ladka esa hi hai" Maa said to me and I nodded my head.

.......................

At evening

I'm here at our room sitting and reading novel. The fresh air and the wind which keeps kissing me, makes the atmosphere gaily. And i thought of seeing what others are doing.

"Kaka, baki sabh kaha hai?" I asked one kaka who works here and was passing by our room, "beta saare toh peeche bethe hai, me apko hi bolane wala tha" I nodded my head and thanked him and went downstairs.

I'm scared as what they are gonna say.

"Mahika beta, idhar aao yaha betho" I saw mom, Nitika di smiling at me. "Kya hua maa?" I asked her and she patted at empty seat saying me to sit beside her. "Hath aage karon" ma said to me and I put my hands forward and I was nervous too.

And she kept a medium size box that was in colour of dark blue "abh isse kholo" and I opened the box to see pairs of bangels, gold! "Ma, ye kis cheez ke liye?" I asked her and she smiled, "tumahri pheli rasoi ke liye, mughe meri Rajveer ke dadi ne dia tha mtlb Maa ji ne Diya tha meri pheli Rasoi me, and me tumhe ye de rhi hu" she smiled at me and my tears were coming as how much they love me.

"Or meri taraf se bhi gift Banta hai!" Nitika di said from side and I wiped my tears and looked at her, "ye lo aur isse kholo" it was a small box of red colour and I opened and it was a necklace and there was diamond shining. "Thank you di!" I hugged her and she hugged me back.

"Chalo chalo, ye jyada emotional ho gaya! Abh me tumhe iss ghar ko explore karvati hu" di said and I nodded my head giving my gifts to maids and asked them to keep it in my room.

First we went to left side of the hall where it lead us to somewhere outside? And when we reached there it was garden and I never noticed that there is a garden here!! Woah!! And I looked around and saw a bench and many varieties of flowers and butterflies.

"This is garden as you can see, and whenever I'm sad I come here and I'm back happy!" Di said to me and we went back to hall and went right side.

"So there is Library! And this is actually big one" i didn't knew that inside this house there is Library, now it's my favourite timepass to come at this place. And we reached infront of a big wooden door which was beautiful made and di opened the door with power and when the door opened the sunrays hit me and I closed my eyes.

And after sometime I opened them and saw many book shelves, it was so beautiful u wouldn't believe me... It's soo good, damn I don't know Raghuvanshi's have Library and this much beautiful one.

"This is the most time Ur husband come, keep in mind!" I couldn't believe that a monster spends his maximum time here. "Unbelievable" now let's go to other one! Di dragged me.

At night

I'm on my bed reading my novel, we all had dinner as hukum sa said that he's gonna be late so I was waiting for him and the door opened I looked up and saw Hukum sa. But the thing that shocked me was his shirt was covered with blood and I gasped. He looked at me with his cold eyes and stared at me for few minutes and went inside bathroom.

"Why there's blood? Did something happen with him?" When he will come back then I will ask him, I said to myself and kept my novel aside and went to my closet to take medikit.

I was waiting for him and the door of the bathroom opened and he was there with his wet hair, towel covered in his low waist and it's lose the towel can be down in any time. And his body, damn and I can see cuts on his abs. I hear him clearing his throat and I didn't realised that I'm staring at him. Shit!

"Agar apko meri photo Leni hai toh le sakte hai, it will be forever with you" he said I blushed and he went to his closest to wear clothes. He wore a black t-shirt and his shorts.

After wearing his clothes I called him, "hukum sa, idhare aana toh" and he sat beside me and looked at medikit, "ye kyun?" He asked me, "apni t-shirt nikalo" he frowned his eyebrows but later he took his t-shirt, and I again started to look at his abs and his muscles. He's so big.

"Picture Leni hai?" He asked me and I blushed and I nodded my head as 'no'. I took some ointments and started to put on his cuts and he didn't even said anything or hissed.

"U can call me Rajveer but not hukum" he said to me and I stopped and I didn't realised that we are too close to eachother if I move a bit I will kiss him we are too close.

"Mene apko kuch bola, Mahika" When he says my name he sends me shivers, it's so nice to hear from him. And i nodded my head on his words.

"Ye apko cuts kese lge?" I don't know from where this courage came to me, "nothing I was just dealing with someone" he said it normally with his cold face, "then why there was blood?" I asked him and my work was done and I kept the ointment back, but before I could stand I was hovering above him. How this happened?

-------------------------

I hope you liked this chapter, have a nice day.

Do vote and comment 🤍🎀.

Mahika×Rajveer ❤️