friends

Do vote and comment 🍂.

Mahika pov

"Ma,am someone is here to meet you" one maid come towards me and I nodded my head and went towards the entrance. "Hamari ladki ne toh hame betray kr dia" I heard someone saying this and in seconds someone hugged me.

And i recognised them, they are my friends. Yadvi and Sanchi. "Oh my cutiessss!!" And I hugged them back. Yadvi and Sanchi we are friends when we were in damper and we all went to same school and same college.

"Tum log yaha kese??" I asked them When our hug session was cover. "Tumhe lgta hai ki ham news nhi dhekte?" She smirked at me and I smiled I was soo happy to see them after long time. "But how you all came inside?" I asked them and one voice came  from behind, "they came with me" the air got thick and a smile formed in my lips and I got to know it's Rajveer.

"Aap inhe kese jante ho?" I asked him and he came towards me and kissed my head and patted my head and I was red Tomato, "they requested me to take them to you" he said and I nodded my head.

"Tumhe ye kaha mile?" I asked them, "yaar Mahika kya tu bhi questions hi puchti rheti abh andar toh aane de" and we all entered the house. "Aap itni jaldi kyun aaye?" I asked Rajveer ji and I looked at his arms as his shirt was folded and his vieny arms could be seen.

"Apke liye" I blushed and I hit his arms and we all went to our room, "you all enjoy and I'm going to my study room" Rajveer ji patted my head and he went from here.

"Ohoooo, dheko phele kon bolta tha ki me shadi hi nhi karungi aur abh dheko kon itna blush kar rha hai!!!" Sanchi said teasing me and I pulled one pillow and hit her.

"Chup rhe tu toh, aur tu apna bata Tera boyfriend i mean Natik kesa hai??" I asked her as she is in relationship with her childhood friend and it's been 3 years! "Inka breakup ho gaya" Yadvi said and I widened my eyes in shock.

"Kese??" I sat beside her to listen her stories, "ek din jab me uske Ghar gyi thi uske birthday pe surprise Dene mene uske room me ek ladki dheki and they both were having...." She didn't completed her sentence and I felt said as how he can do this to her, 'sala kutta narak me marega' I said this in my mind.

"Are yaar abh chill maar, dhek aabh teko itna hot aur sai ladka milega na, Natik se bhi badia!" I courged her and she laughed. "Mahi tune hame shadi me bhi nhi bulaya sharam nhi aati tughe?" Yadvi said to me and yes I felt guilty but what should I do, for me it was shocking too. "Yaar mughe toh kudh nhi pata tha vo pata nhi kese hi plan change ho gaya and see where I'm" I said to them and they looked at me with confused face.

And I told them everything from starting and they felt bad for me as my step family did this to me, "me na tumhari family ka murder kar dungi!" Sanchi said with anger and I chuckled at her behaviour.

Rajveer pov

I was in my study room doing my work as I wanted to come home early, and the door knocked. "Come in" I said.

"Dheko-dheko kya vo Chand hai?" I heard my bestfriend vaibhav singing song, "ye kya gusse wala Jo yaha betha hai?" And my another bestfriend Abhinav. "Chup reh lo usse phele me tumhe Kara du" i said with my cold voice and they both went silent and sat on my couches like they own this house.

"Can I know the reason why you came here, specially in my house?" I asked them but I didn't looked up and as I was signing some papers. "We found the person who betrayed you" abhinav said while put his specs.

Abhinav is a clever, cold and sometimes clumsy men but always with me. Vaibhav is intelligent, funny and dangerous when it comes to his people.

"Mughe lgta hai hame usse torture karna chahiye ese toh vo bata nhi rha" vaibhav said and abhinav nodded his head. "But I know he won't say anything" I said to them.

"Toh hame apna tarika karna chahiye?" Abhinav said with a smirk and we all nodded our head.

I heard scream of Mahika and my heartbeat was rising fastly, what happened to her?? And i quickly run towards her room.

When I opened the door I saw Mahika and her friends shouting for their life, And I looked at that side from which their scared. And from behind abhinav and vaibhav also came.

"Rajveer ji, chipkali!!!!!" Mahika came shouting at me and stand behind me, "aaaaa chipkalii!!!" Sanchi jumped on bed and took the pillow for protection, "bhagwan bacha loooo!" And Yadvi jumped on couch.

Abhinav and Vaibhav were laughing leaving the girls confused. "Ahahahaha, t-tum log e-ek chipkali se d-dar gye" vaibhav said while he couldn't control his laugh. "Bh-bhai, e-ek chipkali s-sr dar g-gye" and abhinav also said while laughing.

"Rajveer ji aap uss chipkali ko bhagao na!" Mahika said as she scared and was behind me and I took that chipkali outside.

When I came inside I saw abhinav and vaibhav sitting on bed laughing continuously and the girls were red with embarassment. "Abh bas bhi karon itna bhi funny nhi tha!" Sanchi said and abhinav looked at her and started laughing at her again.

"Abhinav and vaibhav now stop" I said with my cold voice and there was silence. "Ok so Mahika let me introduce them to you" I said to Mahika, "this is abhinav clever one and this vaibhav clumsy one" abhinav and vaibhav glared at me and I rolled my eyes.

"Ha pata hi chal jata hai ki kon itna bevakoof clumsy sa hai" Yadvi said crossing her hands above her chest and abhinav laughed at her sentence.

"Atleast me tumhari Tara chipkali se darne wala toh nhi hun, ki me chilati rhu, chipkali chipkali!" Vaibhav mimicked her and she glared at him.

"Ye baat toh sahi boli tune vaibhav, ham thori na hai inki tarah" abhinav looked at sanchi and smirked, "ooo mister, apne aap ko kya samjhte ho? Clever ho iska matlab bhaut baade insaan ho gye?" Sanchi said to him.

And they all started fighting and me and Mahika were looking at them like they know eachother from long time.

'kuch toh gadbad hai' i said to my brain.

'bhaut acha hua ki tu nhi hasa Mahika pe' my brain answered me back.

'facts' and I answered back.

--------------------------------

Chapter completed, I hope you liked this chapter 🦚.

Do vote and comment 🤍🎀.