DD| ignored

Adria pov

Dd pissed me off this morning

Dd pissed me off this morning. He told me he was going to the studio for a bit and said he'd be back in like a hour. He said that at 11:20. It's 5:37. I was texting him "where you at?" "I miss you" "are you okay?" "why you not responding to me?" But he ain't answer his phone.

A COUPLE MINUTES LATER..

I was sitting on the couch then I heard the door unlock. "heyy ma" he said smiling softly at me. "why you look so mad? what happened?" "you know what happened. yo ass ain't reply and ignored me" I say crossing my arms. he rolled his eyes "I'm sorry ma, I ain't get ya text" "I sent 47" "damnnn obsessed ass" he chuckled and sat down next to me. I scooted over "don't change the subject boy." I say mugging him

"I said sorry tho I ain't mean to" he kissed my cheek but I was still mad. "mhmm whateva" "see now you giving me a attitude" "i have every right to give you a attitude". he smacked his teeth. "you acting like it ain't a big deal rn" I said glaring at him. "it was a few texts ma and I promise it won't happen again" he says holding my hand, caressing it with his thumb.

A few texts?? tf is this nigga on?

"a few texts? that still matters, I was worried" "whatever". Alr now I was pissed. "ok, I'll just ignore you then." He chuckled "you really think you can ignore me?" I nodded and turned away from him. He just shrugged and went on his phone. I rolled my eyes went upstairs to watch tv.
I sat on the bed, watching boondocks and eating a KitKat.

About 50 minutes later I heard the door open and saw dd. I turned my head back to the tv and ain't say nothing. He sat next to me and wrapped his arms around me.

"Adria stop ignoring me I want your attention" he mumbled as he kissed my neck softly. I chuckled and shook my head making him grab my chin and turn my head to him. "Give me attention ma" "nigga that ain't how you ask." he sighs and kisses my cheek "please princess??" I smile and kiss his lips softly.

"You better answer my texts next time boy" I said mugging him "I will ma I will" he says kissing my neck.

418 words
I needa update more