𝔻𝔻𝕆𝕋| ℂ𝕃𝕀ℕ𝔾𝕐

Lexi's pov

Ddot was laying on my stomach sleeping and I was watching TikTok

Ddot was laying on my stomach sleeping and I was watching TikTok. I had to use the bathroom so I tried getting up but he gripped tighter.

"Boy get off me" I said trying to push him off. "stay ma, quit movin too much" he mumbled.
"I gotta piss nigga move" I pushed him one more time before he groaned and rolled off.
"hurry up mami" he said rolling his eyes.
I got up and used the bathroom while ddot was complaining the whole time talking bout "hurry up" "you takin too long".

Two minutes later I came out and he immediately grabbed me then laid me down on the bed, laying his head on my stomach again. I chuckled a little and played with his hair "what you so clingy for?" "I ain't clingy, I just love you".

He lightly kissed my cheek. It was quiet for a few seconds before he looked up at me. "You ain't say you love me too nigga." he says causing my smile to disappear. "who is you talking to? that ain't how you ask Darrian." "just say it bac-" "that ain't how you ask darrian." I say starting to stop playing with his hair.

"Did I tell you stop playing wit my damn hair?" he asked starting to get a attitude. Like always smh. I looked at him like "nigga I know damn well you ain't talking to me." He looked up at my eyes, tryna be all innocent. "Can you say it back? Please mami?" I rolled my eyes. "I love you baby" I gently kissed his lips and played with his hair, watching him smile and lay back down on me.

A few minutes later he fell asleep and I went on my phone to text my best friend. As I was texting, I was struggling to use one hand cause I ain't want it to fall on my face or my baby. When I moved my hand to text with both hands he instantly woke up "why'd you stop?" he asked in his raspy sleepy voice. "I need both hands to text" "no you don't.." he says and lays on my stomach, caressing my hips.

"play with my hair again mami" he mumbled, starting to fall asleep again. I gently played with his hair, kissing the top of his head. "I love you my love" I said softly. "I love you more mami.."

406 wordsss
Sorry I disappeared yall😞