Chapter IV: Unwanted reunion, shocking discovery

(A little Teaser for what's to come later in the story)

ENJOY!!!

The car finally stops at Amber's house, and they see she is throwing a party. once they enter the house, they see a banner with Wes' name on it, symbolizing that he will be remembered even when deceased. What the group wasn't expecting was Amber running up and hugging Y/n shocking not only them but everyone at the party.

Amber: "I'm so glad you're okay... I was so worried." She says as she hugs Y/n tighter causing Tara to get visibly angry. Amber sees this but does nothing and just plants a kiss on Y/n's cheek.

Y/n: "Thanks Amber, I should be fine in a few days." He says not knowing that Tara is glaring at them. Once he's out of the hug Amber decides to end the party.

Amber: "Okay everyone, the party is over. You don't have to go home, but you have to go somewhere other than here." She says with one hand holding Y/n's and the other pointing to the door.

-5 minutes later-

Once everyone leaves, we now see the group minus Amber sitting on the couch. Amber has obviously been flirting with Y/n angering Tara even more. Speaking of Amber, she just entered the room holding a soda can and walks over to Y/n and hands it to him.

Amber: "Here I got you something to drink." She says as she smiles at him Tara is getting angrier by the minute, but she decides not to do anything because she caused their breakup.

Y/n: "Thanks Amber, it's nice having some help." He smiles up at Amber who looks over at Tara and smirks evilly before sitting on Y/n's lap facing her. "Uhhh... Amber? I don't mind but why?" He asked confusingly.

Amber looks over her shoulder and smiles "I'm just giving you a teaser of a view you'll see more often." She says in a seductive tone loud enough for everyone to hear and a certain someone to finally snap.

Tara: "OKAY!! WHAT THE FUCK!?!?" Everyone is startled by her outburst except for Amber who smirks evilly.

Amber: "What's wrong Tara? Upset that your EX is getting the attention of another girl?" She emphasizes on Ex because of what happened at the house. No one has said a word and watch as both girls get in each other's faces. "Are you mad that your Ex is getting a girl that has the entire Package?" She says as she motions her body. This final action, however, causes Tara to lunge at her and they start fighting. Sam and Dewey try to separate them, but it doesn't work as Chad, Mindy, Richie, Liv, and Y/n watch from the side.

Liv: "Should we stop them?" She asks genuinely worried. The fighting gets worse and Richie and Mindy step in to stop them. "Y/n do something!" She shouts causing him to let out a sigh.

Y/n: "ENOUGH! You girls are absolutely petty." Both look over at him and we now see the injuries both of them have received. Tara has a bloody nose and bruised eye while Amber has a Bloody lip and a slightly bloody nose. "Amber you've been messing with Tara the moment we walked through the door, and Tara, you let simple acts and words get to your head." Both girls look down as he scolds them. Tara doesn't say anything or look at Y/n the entire time and just sits back down, as Amber walks over and sits where Y/n was before.

-30 Minutes later-

Everyone is now off doing their own things and it's just Chad, Mindy, and Liv on the couch now. Mindy is watching the original Stab movie and Chad and Liv get in an argument causing Liv to storm out of the house.