× Time flies. . . ×

(Chapter 2)
______________________________________

Døgdáy's PØV:

Where am I? I thought, my head pounding. A dark room. Blood everywhere. I hadn't been damaged whatsoever but. . . Someone else has. "C-Catnap. . . " I muttered, realizing whom one was a friend was now a. . . "Murderer." I blurted out. I looked around the room, confused and terrified. Terrified of what would happen next, almost wishing time would just. . . Stop. Not much in the room at all, I ran to the door. It was open. I opened it, only peaking through at first. Where was Catnap? Where was his Friends? Where was the employees? Screw it, Everyone! Where were they? He'd walk out if the room, hearing a creak instantly hiding behind a pipe. Catnap. He was there, before my eyes. With, people? No, no, no. Dead bodies. Not people but victims. Victims of this horrible cat. He had a smile on his face, a vicious and victorious one. Had he killed all of them? He'd ask himself, frantically looking around the room. Bodies, bodies, bodies. You couldn't even see the floor. A pool of blood everywhere for five inches. No. I thought. This can't be it. This can't be all of them. . . Right? Some of them are still alive, right? That grin on his face just gives me the Shivers alone. Was he gonna kill me to? But then why would he preserve me for last? I. Needed answers. And desperately. About this maniac. . . And what he had. Done.

What he had done to my friends. The people I claimed my family. My life. All gone. In the hands of this. . . This. . . PSYCHO! I had to do something. Something quick. Before he'd kill me too. Before he'd take my precious life away like he did so with my friends. Before he'd take my future away. I had to run. I had to get out of this hell hole. But I was helpless. All I could do was cry and weep and more crying and weeping. There was no escape. No. Not at Poppy playtime CO.

_______________________________________

I know it's really short but I am really tired :D!
Words : 354