× I need to RUN ×

ANOTHER CHAPTER LIKE ONE MONTH LATER CAUSE Y'ALL ASKED!
_______________________________________

Dogday. . . POV:
I weeped for an hour which it didn't feel like. The feeling of the rusty pipe I front of him. The leaking blood on the floor. The body of his friends. I'd look at Catnap, his gaze staring at the bodies on the floor, probably thinking of his next targets and victims. I wiped my eyes which wear red and soggy. I creeped over to the other pipe closer to the exit of this terrible room. The grin on Catnap's face. . . He couldn't just get over it. How happy he looked. He was never happy, no. Not unless he was alone or with someone he actually liked. I opened the door gentle and snuck out, panickly shutting afterwards. It made a slight sound and he ran up the stairs and hid behind a cardboard cutout. I heard creaking of the wooden stair as I saw the top of Catnap's ears. I heard his deep and now dark seeming voice, "Øh Døgdåy, ī kñøw yøür hêrê! Ī héàrd yøür føôtstéps!" He'd growl in a menacing and glitchy tone. I gulped and held my breath, hoping he'd pass his hiding spot without noticing him. I shut my eyes tightly when he slowly walked pass me looking around the room. He'd pass my spot and glance behind it, lucky not noticing me. I breathed a sigh of relief. I saw him turn around. Shit, shit, shit- I thought. He walked over, "Øh Døgdåy! I sêē ñøw." He moved the cardboard cutout and pinned me to the wall. "Ngh-!?" I gasped and looked him up and down. He was covered in blood, the victims blood most likely. "Hi Døgdåy!" He'd grin. Am I gonna die?

_______________________________________

Woohoo!
Words : 297