Chapter 6

Damien

When I got home from school, I changed into sweats and a hoodie, laid down on my bed and closed my eyes.

I couldn't stop thinking about what had happened this morning in that classroom.

What the hell came over me? Why was I acting like a little girl with a crush?

I didn't even like Becker!

He started teasing me when he noticed my blush. What an asshole. So what if I did have a crush on him, would he make fun of me for it? Not that I did, this was a hypothetical question. Maybe he's just a homophobic bastard after all.

"I hope you didn't forget that youre driving me and Hazel to the mall today." Rose said as she appeared in the doorway all of a sudden.

I jumped. "Fuck! Rose, you scared the shit out of me!"

She giggled. "Sorry, Dame."

Oh, she's definitely not sorry.

"Let me just get ready and we can go" I said.

She nodded and went back to her room.

I kept on the hoodie I had on, but instead of my sweats, I put on some jeans that I had thrown over my chair.

I went to the bathroom to look into the mirror. My blond hair was all out of place. I took a hairbrush and brushed it back into it's place, but then ruffled it a bit so I wouldn't look like an idiot with his hair glued to his head.

After I got put of the bathroom, I went over to Rose's room.

"Ready to go?" I asked her.

"Yeah, just a second."

I sat on her bed while she was finishing up her make-up.

After she was done, we walked downstairs. Mom and dad were sitting in the living room.

"Where are you both going?" Dad asked.

"Dame is driving me and Hazel to the mall." she grinned.

"Oh, really?" he asked, not believing that I was willingly driving Rose somewhere, but decided not to question it. "Okay, have fun."

"Drive carefully, Dame!" Mom called out as we were heading out.

Thank God they didn't question why I was giving her a ride. I was glad I wouldn't have to make up some excuse to why I was doing this.

When me and my sister got into the car, she started playing her playlist. She loves this one kpop band, I don't remember the name, but she's completely obssesed with them, so I just let her be and play whatever she wants.

I stopped the car when I pulled up into the Becker's driveway. I got out of the car with Rose and she ringer their doorbell.

Hazel opened the door, greeted Rose and hugged her.

"Hi, Damien." she smiled at me and waved.

"Hey, Hazel" I smiled back.

"Are you ready to go?" Rose asked her, excitedly.

Hazel drifted her gaze from me to Rose, and then back to me.

"Well, actually, would you mind waiting for a few minutes?" she asked.

"Me? No, I don't mind." I said, a little confused why she's asking only me.

"Great," She started with a smile on her face. "I just need a little more time getting ready."

Then, she and Rose disappeared upstairs, leaving me in the living room, alone.

Well, I was alone, until Kieran obviously had to show up. Because I just couldn't get a moment without him in my head or right in front of me.

"Fancy seeing you here, Dame." He's teasing me again. Well, two can play this game, Kie.

"I'm very glad to see you too, Kie." He frowned at the nickname. I fluttered my lashes at him innocently.

He stepped closer to me.

"Don't call me that."

"Then you shouldn't call me Dame" I said back with a grin.

He took another step closer. I was getting déjà vu.

"Oh, okay then, Damie." back to teasing again, I see.

I stepped closer now. We were now only inches away from each other. Again.

"What's with all the nicknames, huh? You got a crush on me or something, Becker?"

He was shocked at his own words coming back at him.

"Aww, flustered now, are we?" I kept pushing his limits. I could see his expression go from blank to angry.

"I don't think you're the one to talk, when you were red like a tomato this morning." He said with spite.

"Does that mean you won't be red like a tomato if I do this?" I put my hand under his chin, swiping my thumb across his lips.

He went red instantly. It was kinda funny honestly.

I laughed to myself. "Damn, Kie, you're turning a little red."

He grabbed my wrist and dragged me into his room.

When we got in, he closer the door and pushed me against it. Then he grabbed both of my wrists, and held them above my head with one hand, his other hand on my cheek and his thumb caressing my cheekbone.

I felt butterflies in my stomach immediately. At this exact moment, I realized it. I'm so fucked. But I don't care. Right now, all I care about is Kieran and what his next move is.

He stared at me and I stared at him.

Until he dropped my hands and let go of me.

What the fuck was that.

I enjoyed this way more then I should've. This isn't right. This is Kieran we're talking about. He's a guy...

But honestly, at this point, I was pretty sure I was bisexual. I did some research over the weekend and it all seemed to fit perfectly. So I was aware that I like guys as well as girls.

But I was not supposed to like Kieran...

Did it really matter, though? I actually didn't think it did.

I didn't like Kieran, I just wanted to feel his lips on mine again.

So I did the last thing I thought I would be doing ever again.

I threw my arms around his neck and kissed him.

***