Chapter 11

Damien

It's been a three months since we started hooking up. And God, how much I loved it every time. He knew what I liked and I knew what he liked.

Ever since we started this, we both got tested and agreed to not see other people while this was going on. For safety reasons.

I also got to know him a little better as a person. We became friends, and honestly, he's really fun to be around. He's funny, and a lot more caring than I thought he would be. Whenever we are at his place, he takes care of me after we do our thing. No one has ever done anything like that for me.

And when we were at my place I did the same for him. This really worked for the both of us.

But, I was kinda scared. I was scared of catching feelings. I never date. Like ever. I never catch feelings. It was always physical for me. But I wasn't so sure what was going on between me and Kie right now. None of our friends knew about us so far, and no one except me knew that he was gay. He only talked about being gay to me.

He said he was very opposed to the idea of being gay because of his father. He told me some things about him. I've only met him a handful of times but I hate him already. His mom on the other hand, she is an angel.

Right now, we were at my place, with no one home but Elijah. But he always had his headphones in so he didn't hear anything, unless I went to his room and talked to him directly.

My parents were at work, they both worked night shifts today. Rose was sleeping over at Hazel's.

Rose and Hazel were obviously confused when me and Kie became friends. They knew we didn't like each other. But eventually, they got around the idea of us being friends, since it was better for them as well, that we all got along now.

We were both lying on my bed. I was resting my head on Kie's naked shoulder.

"I should probably go wash up. Wanna come with?" We did that sometimes. It became a pretty normal thing for us by now.

"Nah, I'm good. I'll take a shower at home. Thanks for the offer, though." He kissed my cheek before I got up and left to the bathroom.

I took a quick shower, not wanting to make Kieran wait for too long, and went back inside the room.

There I found Kieran, sleeping.

It was 11:24 pm. It was pretty late, so I wasn't surprised he fell asleep, but I wasn't sure what to do now. He never actually stayed the whole night. And me neither. We always went home after washing up, talking and cuddling for a while.

Should I wake him?

No. It wasn't a big deal. He could stay over. My parents wouldn't mind, they like him.

So I just let him sleep and went into the kitchen. I was starving.

When I got there, Elijah was sitting on a chair, eating an apple while scrolling through his phone.

I loved Elijah with my whole heart just like I loved Rose. They were the best siblings I could have. Even though Rose was a little bitchy sometimes, but she was a teenage girl. I didn't hold it against her.

Elijah was super chill about everything. He had a girlfriend, a group of friends he hangs out with at skateparks and did well in school. He was a really nice kid and we were close.

I opened the fridge and took out a sandwich. As I was eating, Elijah spoke up.

"Damien."

I lifted up my head from the food and looked at him.