Chapter 66- Wu Shuangxue's disease

There are always many ferocious beasts and zombie-like creatures appearing in the forest, so every time they stop at a place, they must patrol the surroundings in advance.

Today happened to be Wu Shuangxue's turn, but unexpectedly, Grandma Wu never came back.

Everyone hurriedly searched around and finally found the person under a tree.

Grandma Wu sat under the big tree, looking into the distance in a daze, not even noticing that they were approaching.

Xu Fang suddenly remembered the first time he saw Grandma Wu. Her body was upright, her silver hair was meticulously combed, and her face full of grooves was more vibrant than that of a young man.

But now, she was sitting there with a hunched body and dull eyes. She looked much older than a few months ago, as if most of the energy in her body had disappeared.

Wu Duo called her grandma softly, and Wu Shuangxue slowly turned her head and looked at her granddaughter and others behind her with a strange look in her eyes.

After a while, she seemed to recognize them, stood up slowly, and asked doubtfully: "Why are you here?" "

Grandma, it's your turn to patrol today. Everyone found that you haven't come back, so they all came out to look for you. "Uduo explained immediately.

Shen Xiuze glanced thoughtfully at Wu Duo, who was eager to explain, with a hint of darkness in his eyes: "Go back first, and we'll talk about it later."

At this time, Grandma Wu and her granddaughter were talking, and there was no problem, but when it came At night, when Lin An was helping her put away the hot water for washing, Grandma Wu suddenly took his hand.

She patted Lin An's hand comfortingly and looked at him with tears in her eyes: "Huihui, where have you been during this time?"

Lin An:? ? ?

"I'm Lin An." Not sure who the person Grandma Wu was talking about was, Lin An blinked and explained seriously.

After hearing this, Grandma Wu looked at Lin An in confusion. After a while, she realized that she had recognized the wrong person. Her original sad and confused expression gradually returned. She apologized to Lin An, and then slowly went to wash up.

Others were watching quietly. When Uduo saw her grandma say that name, she suddenly clenched her fists. Her whole mind was affected by the name, and her mood swings were very obvious.

Shen Xiuze has been paying attention to them. During this period of time, he has never heard this name from Wu Shuangxue's ancestors and grandson. Since it can make Wu Duo's mood change so much, it should be very important to them. people.

The name seemed to be that of a woman, and Grandma Wu actually recognized Lin An as the other person. It seemed that her condition was indeed getting more and more serious.

Shen Xiuze came from Baize City. Even though he is an explorer by profession, because the city where he grew up was famous for medicine and his mother was also an expert in medicine, Shen Xiuze knew a lot about various diseases. Grandma Wu's symptoms can no longer be described as forgetfulness. It seems it is time to find out the situation from them.

At night, Wu Duo looked at her sleeping grandma next to her, with a trace of sadness flashing in her eyes. In her memory, her grandma had always been omnipotent, strong, dazzling, and optimistic. She was her role model at all times, even in terrible situations. When the apocalypse comes, as long as she is by her grandmother's side, she will never be afraid.

But now that the hero is dying, grandma's symptoms are getting worse and worse, and even if she wants to hide it, it won't help.

Everyone is not a fool, and they should have discovered grandma's problem, but everyone was considerate and did not say anything.