CHAPTER -20- Coronation

He stops near that room and then takes a deep breath and goes inside the room.

After looking around the room he finds him sitting on the sofa in the balcony.

He says without turning back,

Rajveer:-So you have come, I thought that you would definitely come to meet me.

Ranveer goes and stands in front of him and says,

Ranveer:-सच में तुम मेरा इंतज़ार कर रहे थे क्या, कहीं मैने आने में देर तो नही की

( Ranveer:-Were you really waiting for me? Am I late in coming?)

He rolls his eyes and says,

Rajveer:-बोलिए युवराज आपका यहां कैसे आना हुआ

(Rajveer:-Tell me Yuvraj, how did you come here?)

Yuvraj says with a straight face,

Yuvraaj:-I want to talk about something related to both of us..

Rajveer interrupts and speaks,

Rajveer:-Don't worry, I will give you a good position after becoming king.

He shakes his head and says in denial.

Ranveer:-No, I have not come to say this, I just want to say that no matter which of us becomes king, we will remain with each other as good friends as we used to be before.

Rajveer looks at him with a strange look and says,

Rajveer:-Are you not interested in the throne or are you just pretending to be nice?

He gets tired of his words and says,

Ranveer:-Earlier we did not know much about each other, yet we became good friends, I just want that now that we have a strong relation, this friendship should remain intact.

Rajveer just keeps looking at him without saying anything and then he says back,

Ranveer:-I just want that if ever there is any misunderstanding between us then we should solve it by talking to each other.

Having said this, he is about to leave from there when Rajveer speaks from behind.

Rajveer:-And why would we do all this.

He looks back at him and says with a slight smile,

Ranveer:-Because we are real brothers.

Saying this he leaves from there.

While going on the way, he collides with someone, the girl loses her balance and Ranveer takes hold of her before she falls.