Chapter 6 : The Mythos Of A King~

Location : The Dream Library

Node POV

................

Love can be beautiful. Love can be superficial. Love can be beneficial. Love can be tragic. All of this can be love, the emotion we lack too create on our own. We can never experience this exotic feeling, unless there's someone you truly cherish with all your body and soul.

However there was one child amongst us, broken and incomplete with no spare parts. Filled too the brim with malice and darkness, the child was in seek for love, acceptance and family. Sadly her parents never loved her, she was nothing more than a mistake made from superficial love.

The girl was angry, sad, desperate and confused. She only wanted love.... That's all she ever wanted...... However she was tossed and neglected by everyone..........

......... Until one day..... She found it..... In another galaxy, on a certain planet.... She discovered a man who truly understood her.... and fell deeply in love.

The child had found that for herself and kept it for an eternity, finally she had found love, the forbidden love between a God and a Mortal, the twisted Goddess had fallen madly in love with a human.

The sight of their love blooming was like a fairy tale, where the princess finally meets her prince charming. She was beyond happy, the love she was desperately searching for was in heart forever more.

Sadly the tale of this romantic couple only ends in tragedy, the love of her life murdered by-

*SHING!*

The bonfire was lit? Has someone traveled here to my library-? Oh nevermind it was he who used it.

It seems there's an unfortunate guest in the library today, well I may have to continue this story some other time. Right now it's best to attend my guest with a fake friendly smile.

But do they truly deserve a kind smile? Of course not, the one individual I dislike being in my library and my reason to use him as a pawn for my own plans...... He stands in front of me, the rust and fresh blood of his armor messing the room with filth......

.................

Node : " Welcome back Lord Grimm, I hope your journey through Wonderland hasn't been dreadful during your travels

Node : " Welcome back Lord Grimm, I hope your journey through Wonderland hasn't been dreadful during your travels. Please rest up a little bit before heading back, you would be useless if you were to collapse while in battle."

Grimm : "..............."

Node : " However I believe the break would be meaningless here, since the undead are nothing more than immortal rotten corpses. Yet this also demands another question, do you deserve to have rest in the first place?"