Chapter 9 : Nobody~

Location : The Rabbit Hole - Somewhere near a bench for two

Grimm POV

........................

..........................

The Gears never stop turning. The constant flow of choices and consequences changing every repeating cycle. No matter what I did, all my actions were for nought and thus I gave up on making a change.

I can't save anyone. My existence itself is beyond sin. The selfish voices in my head being devoured by desire. My love torn out over and over again in search for my dear little girl. It doesn't stop. It will never stop.

Pretend to be happy is out of the question actually, perhaps self indulgence of lustful experiences is my only escape. However despite being a walking corpse in the land of madness, sleep is the key factor to not going insane.

A break wouldn't hurt anyone I thought to myself, already my body was feeling stiff and restless. I'm sure my dear Alice would understand my predicament, I might be an undead but my soul was still one of a fragile mortal.

Sadly I couldn't think of any place to rest? Node would just kick me out of the library again, the rabbit bitch clearly didn't want my company. That rude old hag..... At least Mabel appreciates me......I think?

However I've decided to travel to the Rabbit Hole yet again, a familiar bonfire shining brightly from it's red flames. But there was a common bench nearby, the small quiet place without a worry in the world.

Yet it was occupied by someone, a familiar face but I'm just another stranger in his eyes. An adventurer in the form of a Black Rabbit. The young man appears to be minding his own business, I'm sure approaching him won't do anything harm.

Besides I already knew the outcome of this interaction.

[You gaze upon the young rabbit with merely curious eyes, while quietly walking towards him not to startle his calm atmosphere. Now standing in front of him, you wait for his response]

??? : "......... Now what do we have here? An undead? Quite a peculiar sight for all to see, are you playing pretend to be a hero or perhaps another foolish journey to seek it's riches. However those mere thoughts are of no use to me."

Finishing up his grumpy but stern sentences, I could only look at him with confusion and nostalgia. This black rabbit was a common animal, however there was more to this young man than I could ever think about.

He wore attire perfect for defense not too heavy to be a burden and not too light to be heavily injured. He always carried a great sword that shined the pale gaze of moonlight, a lunarian art crafted beyond the beauty of all weapons. An ordinary black rabbit he was, but one who wasn't easily fooled by Wonderland.

His expression strict upon my grizzle appearance, yet he did not care for my well-being or anyone for that matter. He was here for one thing only.... A dream he had to fulfill..... A dream to rid the Sin his father had caused.

??? : " My dream will become a reality, finally leaving behind my hometown, friends and family.... I will achieve that dream until my body wilts away into decay."

"