Unexpected Guests

Jimin's pov:

"Jimin, Jimin, Jimin, Jimin, Jimin!" I let out a sigh of annoyance as I glare at Minjeong from the seat beside me.

We were seated in one of the rows of the stands waiting for the girls to show up.

I thought it would be a perfect time to finish my homework...

But Minjeong thought otherwise.

"Minjeong, just give me like five more minutes." I complain trying to continue my History homework.

Well, until it was rudely snatched away.

"Give it back." I try to grab it but Minjeong holds it out of my reach.

"No!!" She says laughing at my attempted fails.

She then sets it on top of my book bag. I let out a sigh of relief as I go to grab it but she grabs my hand instead.

She pulls me up from my seat and starts pulling me towards the bottom of the stairs.

"Okay so I may of kinda sorta lied." She says, walking towards the ring.

When we get right in front of it, she stops.

She lets go of my hand and faces me.

"What are you talking about?" I question her.

"There is no practice today." She says walking into the ring and sitting down criss cross on the floor.

"Wait, then why are we here?" I step in side the ring and sit right beside her.

"Because... I don't know." She says attempting to look away.

For some reason, I didn't believe her a single bit.

"Minjeong." I poke her side.

Nothing.

Not this again..

"Minjeong." I poke her side again.

She is so stubborn.

"Minjeong." I attempt to poke her side again but she grabs my finger before I could do so.

I give her a sheepish smile while she looks at me.

"What?" She asks letting go of my finger.

"Can you please tell me the actual reason why I'm here."

"I already told you."

"Right, now the truth?"

At this, she looks away again.

I roll my eyes as I look around the arena.

Empty.

And quiet for once.

At least people weren't screaming over one another with Minjeong's face on their shirts.

Please, never again.

"I just wanted to spend time with you." She whispers lowly all of a sudden.

"What?" I ask and face towards her.

Yeah I heard what she said.

But I'm a bad person okay!

"I said I just wanted to spend time with you!!" She looks back over at me, her cheeks red with embarrassment.

I smile at that.

When she sees me smiling, she covers her face with her hands. "I knew you would laugh."