• 𝙄𝙣𝙛𝙤 •

.˚ ᡣ𐭩 .𖥔˚A Dallas Winton × Y/N fanficton ⋆.˚ ᡣ𐭩 .

Right now I'm Shameless,  screaming my lungs out for you 

☾☼Sodapop Curtis twin sister ִ ࣪𖤐

 Not afraid to face it 

Hii! Thank you so much for clicking on this Fanficton, It means alot to me! 

Here is some basic info to know :)

• I DO NOT own S.E Hinton's AMAZING novel, The Outsiders,  if I did I would be rich! I also do not own any rights to Camila Cabello's song Shameless, so all rights are reserved! The storyline of, The Outsiders, will be altered a slight bit to fit my story.

• when the text is Italicized  like so, it usually means the character is saying this in their head, it can also be used for emphasizing words, or the song lyrics, I hope this doesn't get to confusing for you! :)

•  Y/N does have dark brown hair to match all of the Curtis's, so when I refer to your hair it is dark brown and this will be said sometimes. Y/N also does have very long hair, so even if you don't it will be referred to as long and dark brown!

•Some stuff will be told in the story for background info, so if someone brings something up, Y/N might give backstory's 

• Chapters will range from really long, or really short, the first chapter is very long. It really depends on what happens in the chapter! 

• If you aren't familiar with them, in the book, Steve has a girlfriend named Evie, and Two-bit has a girlfriend named Kathy, Evie is one of Y/N's absolute best friends since elementary. Kathy has been their friend since middle school, so some scene's will be with them!

• The beginning of this Story takes place before The Outsiders book, but will slowly ease into the storyline. 

• When you see lines like this '---' it's meant to simulate a time jump, or a long flashback 

•this story does not have set updating days, I will update when I finish chapters (sometimes that can be a very long time)

• If you feel uncomfortable with it being yourself it can always be an OC! For example..

 Name : Iris 

Eyes :  blue with light undertones of purple

 (that's where Mr.Curtis got the idea for the name)

Skin : pale, but not to pale

• And lastly, if you like the story please vote! I  would really appreciate it and it would help motivate me :)

I LOVE YOU GUYS SM AND AS ALWAYS, STAY GOLD! ✨️ 

And now..

ENJOY THE SHOW!!! :)