•𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙁𝙞𝙫𝙚•

I yawned and turned to the side to look at my clock, it was 10:30. I sat up in my bed before rubbing my eyes and looking around.

How the hell did I get here? I thought to myself, knitting my brows together. Last time I checked I fell alseep on the couch. I shrugged and itched the back of my head.

It will come back to me.

I got out of bed and walked to my window and opened it, my face was met with a gust of cooler air. I looked around, the sky was dimmed a light grey-white, and the sky was crying.

Finally a break from the hot weather. I thought to myself sighing. I closed my window so the rain wouldn't intrude into my room.

I walked over to my dresser and opened one of the drawers and pulled pulled out an old pair of Soda's black baggy sweatpants, I had cut the bottom of them so they were wider at the bottom. I walked over to my closet and grabbed a deep teal colored tank top.

I brushed my long, deep brunette hair and decided to leave it down today.

I sat at my desk that was, half school work, half makeup products. I decided to do something simple, I put on Mascara and eyeliner in my waterline. I decided against doing a wing because it's not like I was going anywhere today.

I guess the gang left early this morning, before I woke up I thought to myself.

But then again, they could've just left. I have grown up with them coming over and being loud as hell, so now I sleep though all the noise, so I'm practically immune to their obnoxiously loud voices.

After getting ready for the day, I walked into the kitchen and opened the fridge. To my surprise there was, Green Eggs and bacon, along with a note on top of it.

To my dearest little sister,

I made bacon and green eggs for breakfast and saved you some. Do you like the green eggs? I wanted to spice them up because, you know me.

There should still be some coffee left for you in the pot

Love, your super awesome favorite twin, Sodapop

I smiled at the note before taking out the plate of food along with the note.

Only Soda would make green eggs

I placed the plate of food onto the small dining table before making my way over to the cabinet and pulling out a white coffee mug.

I walked over to coffee pot and picked it up. There was enough for about almost 2 cups of coffee. I poured the warm coffee into the cup and added sugar and half-and-half cream.

I placed the coffee next to my food and walked back into my room. I grabbed Dallas' Jacket, that was sitting on my bed and put it on. I walked back into the kitchen and grabbed my food.

Next to the kitchen table we had a back door leading out into our small backyard. It wasn't much, but it was ours. The old door opened with a slight creek. I placed my food onto the cement steps and sat down next to it.

The stairs were the only thing covered from the raining sky by a smal black metal awning.

It was calm, quiet, and, chilly, but Dally's jacket kept me warm. Rain would occasionally fall on me, sending a chilling sensation though my body.

I peacefully ate my food and watched the rain, enjoying the quiet that never happens, with a small smile on my face.

---

I layed on my stomach sprawled out in the middle of my bed, making a list of books I wanted to get tomorrow, inside of my small notebook, that was gifted to my by my mother the Christmas before she passed.