Chapter 1 - Reincarnation

Sora POV

Sora: What do you mean, my account was banned!?

I look to my email, where a corporation informed me that my main account was banned, and i wouldnt be able to play with that account again.

Sora: I can't believe this is happening..... and this isn't even my fault.....

My mind is still trying to recover from what happen, me and my friend group were playing on the "random game" Nationals, and when one of us was caught using mods, we where disqualified.

Then after that, the "friend" who was caught cheating accused me of being the one to suggest him to do that, and my other stupid "friends" believed him, and i was throwned away from the group.

And now, thanks to him, my main account was banned.... i spend countless hours playing and farming in this.....

I decide to go on a walk to clean my mind.

The sun was shining, so i went on a walk by the city, stoping on a gaming cafe to drink and pass my time.

Waiter: Sora, morning!

I wave at the waiter, after all i was well know on this place, and some of my fans even after my team were disqualified, they still liked my presence, and liked to watch me play.

I sit on a table, and order a coffee.

After drinking it, i decided to use my computer and use one of my old accounts, one that i used when i was younger.

I open it, and looked at the games.

Sora: "Genshin Impact and Honkai Impact huh? I really liked to play them..."

I open the honkai impact and looked at what to the new things they add on the game.

Sora: "I see.... a part 2 for the honkai impact story, seems interesting."

The first part was awesome, and if the second part is as good as the first one, i will glady play it.

I shifted my attention to the door of the cafe, when one of the girls from my school entered it.

She seem to have noticed me and choose to sit next to me.

Wendy: Sora! How are you doing?

Sora: Quite well, if we exclude what happen.

Wendy: Oh, what happen in the nationals.... 

I nod, and continued to play.

Wendy: Are you playing Honkai Impact?

Sora: I decided to start playing it again, after all, theres a new part of the story releasing at the moment.

Wendy and me started to talk about the game and the franchise, and i discovered that she was a big fan of the game, most specificaly Senti, The Herrscher of Sentience.

After all, who doesnt love her? Her personality is fun, her gameplay is entertaining, and she is even able to use multiple types of weapons.

The time goes by, and when i look at the hours, its already 8 p.m.

Sora: It's getting late, we should go home.

Wendy, who has been with me, nods and after i log out of the game, we started to make the return to home.

Mine and Wendy's house where really close, so we usually, go back home together.

It was all fine, we where talking and laughting, when from nowhere, a car started to come in our direction, followed by police cars.